PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Lisa

LUVMYGUNNER
12-02-2005, 09:41 PM
Thanks to Lisa, my puppers have a great avatar. Its beautiful and I love it. Gunner and Petunia sent smoochies. I'm so happy.:banana:

JanUet
12-02-2005, 09:52 PM
I agree Irma!!!!!:appl: :appl:

You did a WONDERFUL job with your avatar!!!!!!!

Lisa
12-02-2005, 10:06 PM
No problem Irma...for our "little wiener" ANYTHING!! ;)

Goob
12-02-2005, 10:43 PM
:conf1: OK.... I'm going to ask. It's one of those questions that one should know, but doesn't ask because they should already know....

What in heavens name is an avatar?! :confused:

Lisa
12-02-2005, 10:50 PM
The avatar is the little picture or series of pictures in the top left corner beside your name, so mine blinks Pogo (then his picture) and Pixel (and then his picture). You need software to make the .gif pictures to get them to switch to more than one picture. But if you have a fave picture, if you can make it 60X60 pixels you can post it in too - they can be .jpg files.

All avatars need to be 60X60 and under 12k

LUVMYGUNNER
12-02-2005, 10:52 PM
Janet darling, Lisa did my avatar for me. I think she did an excellent job on it..:boogie: I was so hoping you would offer to do it for me.....LOL

Goob
12-02-2005, 10:55 PM
The avatar is the little picture or series of pictures in the top left corner beside your name, so mine blinks Pogo (then his picture) and Pixel (and then his picture). You need software to make the .gif pictures to get them to switch to more than one picture. But if you have a fave picture, if you can make it 60X60 pixels you can post it in too - they can be .jpg files.

All avatars need to be 60X60 and under 12k

THANKS!!!!! :banana:

Anatresia
12-02-2005, 11:04 PM
I love the blinking avatars, but I got rid of the software on my pc after we were yelled at for using our school-sponsered laptops for purposes other than school... :angel3: I tried to copy mine from another site, but I can't figure out how to do it. No matter, I like my big nose Rigby shot.

Lisa
12-02-2005, 11:22 PM
If you ever want a new avatar, just send me a PM and I'll be happy to make one of your kids!! But I do love the one you are currently using....The Nose! It cracks me up.

Patt
12-02-2005, 11:25 PM
ITA Irma, your avatar is great!!

LUVMYGUNNER
12-02-2005, 11:33 PM
Thanks everyone, but Lisa is the one that did it. We just took pictures of Gunner and Petunia---boy what an ordeal. When hubby gets them uploaded I will post them.

Anatresia
12-02-2005, 11:40 PM
If you ever want a new avatar, just send me a PM and I'll be happy to make one of your kids!! But I do love the one you are currently using....The Nose! It cracks me up.

Cool. When I get bored with this, I'll let you know! Thanks!

Da Brat
12-11-2006, 06:14 PM
Cool. When I get bored with this, I'll let you know! Thanks!
Ok, yeah this is a waaaaaaaaaaay old post, but I really wanna see what picture ya'll are talking about here...

Da Brat
12-13-2006, 11:59 AM
So uh.. where's da picture?!!? :scratch:

Tex
12-13-2006, 01:18 PM
Ok, yeah this is a waaaaaaaaaaay old post, but I really wanna see what picture ya'll are talking about here...

You are a goofball !!!!!!!!!!:duh:

Mama S.
12-21-2006, 04:54 PM
Love the new look but I must take the award for BESTEST avatar made up for someone who has no clue what they are doing!!! Can you imagine the "fun" Kim had trying to fit 8 dogs into ONE avatar?? Then she keeps asking me if I want to change it!!! There is a special place in Heaven for those who help us techno challenged ones!!!
Mama

oceangirls
12-21-2006, 05:56 PM
I am pretty techno-challenged myself :D but I have the Jasc software to make the little avatars.

Now, explain to me again why Amanda resurrected a one-year-old thread on avatars?? :scratch:

Da Brat
12-21-2006, 06:07 PM
I am pretty techno-challenged myself :D but I have the Jasc software to make the little avatars.

Now, explain to me again why Amanda resurrected a one-year-old thread on avatars?? :scratch:

Because I was TRYING to get Tre to post the cute photo of Rigby that I missed! :rolleyes: