PDA

View Full Version : We don't got a pitcher....

MomToDolly&Madison
01-17-2006, 12:02 AM
But we do have a TUMMY LICKER!

Not exactly a wiener adventure but I wasn't sure where to post. Gotta ask, does anyone elses dachsies lick their tummy? When Dolly is curled up like in a sleeping position, if you check on her, you can hear this slurp slurp slurp sound and you can reach around her curled in little head and HER TUMMY IS SOGGY! She seems to use her tummy kind of like a security blanket and isn't ashamed at all of her tummy fetish. Grin My new chant to Dolly is, We don't got a pitcher, only a belly licker! She's soooo funny.

Nancy
01-17-2006, 06:15 AM
Molly doesnt lick her belly, she licks MINE! I've noticed the last couple of times we were snuggling on the couch she starts licking my belly! It's cute until that cold nose hits my belly! :rotfl:

Yolanda
01-17-2006, 07:25 AM
Wetley is a big time LICKER. He licks anythign he can reach, especialy the other dogs ears until they are dripping wet.

Loren
01-17-2006, 07:45 AM
Chief cannot get enough of DH's FEET! He will lick forever if DH lets him! :shocked: :shocked:

Lisa
01-17-2006, 08:18 AM
Pixel is my little lick-a-holic. Anything....if he's not talking, he's licking. People, himself, furniture, stuffed animals.

K2
01-17-2006, 09:23 AM
Pippit is a licker, too. He especially LOVES ears!! Anyone's!

Linus
01-17-2006, 11:38 AM
Bailey used to lick people's hands, especially after meals, but he's pretty much stopped that. My parent's dog Scout however will lick anything as long as you let him. He's a small standard too, so his tongue is HUGE!!! :liplick:

squirrel818
01-17-2006, 01:05 PM
My two are lickers. They lick each others ears alot and weenie will suck on a blankie when he's tired. Not so good since he ends up making holes. Cricket loves to give kisses, she's a kiss maniac! Weenie likes to lick the back of DH'S knees. They are such strange little dogs :)

MomToDolly&Madison
01-17-2006, 03:51 PM
Dolly and Madison's tongues start at the base of their tail and RRRRROLLL out. If they aren't on the big bed at shower time, you can count on them to "dry" your legs. Maddie, we think, was weaned too early and she will chew on blankies and quilts. Dolly will lick any dish clean until the first layer of coating is off. She is our Turbo tongue. One thing they DON'T do is ears. Actually I kind of miss this (yeah, I'm strange) as my first Dachsie, Dixie was an expert ear cleaner. You can't get these two to touch an ear.:rotfl:

Mama S.
01-17-2006, 04:48 PM
All of mine are lickers - drive me :duh: Hershey :hearts: to clean everyone's ears and teeth :krazy:
Sandi

MomToDolly&Madison
01-17-2006, 05:37 PM
The tongue up the nose. TERRIFIC feeling!:shocked:

Loren
01-17-2006, 05:43 PM
The tongue up the nose. TERRIFIC feeling!:shocked:

Umm..I could do without that!:shocked:

Rae
01-18-2006, 10:29 AM
Duchie licks her feet- constantly. I think it is past grooming and more of a secrity blanket thing. No big deal except whenyou are trying to go to sleep.. slurp, slurp, slurp, slurp, slurp... I have to say last night it was the sweetest sound on Earth. :hearts: