View Full Version : Ok...Chief is LONELY

Loren
01-17-2006, 10:43 AM
he only has 70 pals....:sad1: :sad2:

Doesn't anyone wanna be his PAL? :please:

http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=23919&j=t

jenfer
01-17-2006, 11:46 AM
I see that Gigi is his pal already. :) Hopefully he will get more buddies.

Side question: anyone really get any "action" from dogster? I never really do much on it except the occassionally friend request.

Jill
01-17-2006, 11:59 AM
Side question: anyone really get any "action" from dogster? I never really do much on it except the occassionally friend request.

Well jenfer, what kind of "action" are you looking for? :rotfl:

Loren
01-17-2006, 12:00 PM

This just does'nt sound too good! :rotfl: :rotfl:

jenfer
01-17-2006, 12:10 PM

:banana: :banana6: :lama: :BHearts: :banana2: :brocolli: :HeartB:

:scratch:

Loren
01-17-2006, 12:13 PM
:banana: :banana6: :lama: :BHearts: :banana2: :brocolli: :HeartB:

:scratch:

Hmm....could take this to mean SEVERAL things..depending upon how your mind is working...:rotfl: :rotfl:

Jen
01-17-2006, 12:15 PM
Tasha sent a request!! I thought Tasha and Chief were already pup pals. Whoops!!

Loren
01-17-2006, 12:18 PM
Tasha sent a request!! I thought Tasha and Chief were already pup pals. Whoops!!

Tsk..tsk...we're both located in the same city, have yet to meet in person, and we aren't even pup pals...How WRONG is that???:scratch: :scratch:

Fluffy
01-17-2006, 12:43 PM
I thought for sure our babies were pup pals!! I will remedy the situation STAT!!!!

Patt
01-17-2006, 12:47 PM
Trixie is not on Dogster but left the handsome Chief some bones. :sausage:

Loren
01-17-2006, 12:53 PM
Chief wants to say Thanks to those of you who want to be pals with him..:thankyou:

Jen
01-17-2006, 01:04 PM
Tsk..tsk...we're both located in the same city, have yet to meet in person, and we aren't even pup pals...How WRONG is that???:scratch: :scratch:

But gee, Loren, you're in a whole different borough. You know how we New Yorkers are....;)

Seriously, is Chief mellow or energetic? He's old enough that if he's mellow like Auggie, she might be ok with him. But Tasha really doesn't "get" other dogs. No play instinct with them at all, she just gets upset and snaps. Auggie doesn't play with other dogs either so they get along fine...

Loren
01-17-2006, 01:08 PM
Seriously, is Chief mellow or energetic? He's old enough that if he's mellow like Auggie, she might be ok with him. But Tasha really doesn't "get" other dogs. No play instinct with them at all, she just gets upset and snaps. Auggie doesn't play with other dogs either so they get along fine...[/QUOTE]

SNAPS? Our Tasha snaps? Can hardly believe it! Chief is a little shy at times other times he wants to mix it up with others.

Loren
01-17-2006, 01:09 PM
Seriously, is Chief mellow or energetic? He's old enough that if he's mellow like Auggie, she might be ok with him. But Tasha really doesn't "get" other dogs. No play instinct with them at all, she just gets upset and snaps. Auggie doesn't play with other dogs either so they get along fine...

SNAPS? Our Tasha snaps? Can hardly believe it! Chief is a little shy at times other times he wants to mix it up with others.

Courtney
01-17-2006, 01:17 PM
Napoleon, Buddy, Felicity, Basil, Jackson, Reuben, Chance, Starla, Miles, Louis, Dax, and Sanford would all LOVE to be pals with Chief!

Loren
01-17-2006, 01:28 PM
Napoleon, Buddy, Felicity, Basil, Jackson, Reuben, Chance, Starla, Miles, Louis, Dax, and Sanford would all LOVE to be pals with Chief!

YAH! Now we're getting the friends! If only Chief could be *REAL* pals! :hearts: :hearts:

Jen
01-17-2006, 01:33 PM

Sadly yes, the last time she got cornered by two off lead dogs (little dogs!) in central park that were trying to get her to play, she growled and snapped when she couldn't escape them. Just snapping in the air, no harm done, but it let us know to get her out of there.

She was never socialized, thanks to her first owner, and just has very little interest in other dogs, especially friendly ones. She's doing better with people, but I don't think she'll ever care much for other dogs. I'd LOVE to see her play with another dog!

Helen
01-17-2006, 01:55 PM
We're already pup pals, but I left him some bones!

Loren
01-17-2006, 02:03 PM
We're already pup pals, but I left him some bones!

Thanks..too bad you couldn't leave him a FLOSSIE!:rotfl:

jenfer
01-17-2006, 10:55 PM
Hmm....could take this to mean SEVERAL things..depending upon how your mind is working...:rotfl: :rotfl:

Exactly!!! :)

Linus
01-18-2006, 12:01 AM
Bailey sent his request! :banana: Uh...maybe that one isn't so appropriate...:boogie: There, that's better.

Laurie' s Dachshunds
01-22-2006, 11:37 AM
sent a request too!

Mama S.
01-23-2006, 03:24 PM
I see that Chiefy is almost at 100!!! Took me FOREVER!!! I'd find families with lots of puppers and beg them all!! I'm shameless!!
SAndi

Loren
01-23-2006, 03:41 PM
I see that Chiefy is almost at 100!!! Took me FOREVER!!! I'd find families with lots of puppers and beg them all!! I'm shameless!!
SAndi

Guess I need to start to do that too!