PDA

View Full Version : Do Your Dogs Want Something To Bark At?

Otto'sMom
07-28-2007, 11:27 AM
*WARNING* Cat, there are NON Dachshunds in this video!! Dolly is only half doxie and she's barking alot. Give your dogs something to bark about:)
In response to my quick ghost busting candle sending skillz, Tracy sent us a care package with nummies and toys in it. The Anipals have been enjoying the nummies, and I seriously need to get a pic of Dusty with the rawhide pencils hanging out of his mouth...too funny. But, here's mostly Dexter and Darwin, with Dolly barking, playing with the new toys, and at the end, there's a Grrrrt shaking her head shot. I think it's almost 2 minutes, I seriously never know when to stop. They're still playing now.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/Anewborg/th_43c1063e.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v289/Anewborg/?action=view&current=43c1063e.flv)

areese
07-28-2007, 11:41 AM
Oddly enough, my dogs didn't bark until you yelled GRRRT!

Otto'sMom
07-28-2007, 11:44 AM
:awww: They gave a shout out to GRRRRRT. I don't know what she was doing outside. She'd already peed and pooped in the house 3 times (3 pees, 1 poo)

catstamm
07-28-2007, 12:04 PM
Are any other warnings needed.... does it contain violence or carcasses (sp?) of dead animals?

catstamm
07-28-2007, 12:28 PM
We barely got through 1 min and the girls went wild, runnin around looking for the dogs :rotfl: :rotfl:
So I had to stop it :sosad: I might wake the snowflake up :duh:
But I do love how Darwin glances up at you like you are suppose to jump to his aid if someone gets the toy :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Very Cute :hearts:
Carlee plays w/ Cami just like Dolly does...bark bark bark

Claudine
07-28-2007, 01:01 PM
All three of my dogs are in the kitchen running in circles & barking like mad while I watched/listened to your pups' video! It's funny as heck!!:duh: :duh:

Teddysmom
07-28-2007, 02:21 PM
OMG!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: Teddy's running around like crazy doing his "gotta protect the house" big bark and trying to find where the other dogs are! He jumped sky high when you yelled "GRRRT"!:rotfl: :rotfl: I didn't really get to watch much of the video cuz i was watching my little man acting like a chicken with it's head cut off!:rotfl: :rotfl:

michelehbc
07-28-2007, 03:09 PM
Bailey heard his sweet Princess barking and ran in the room waggin his tail! :hearts:

I love the end.

GRRRT!

SOOOTER PIEE!

Opaleyz
07-28-2007, 04:04 PM
Oddly, it didn't get a reaction out of Lili, who is currently curled up asleep by my side...

But I loved it!! What fun!-- and I loved the end w/ Grrrt and Scooter Pie too :)

quavec
07-30-2007, 09:59 AM
:lol:

Cricket was like "meh" so what? Ree ran and got her rope toy and wanted to play with the monitor! :lol:

Tex
07-31-2007, 08:31 AM
Am at work now, will have to view this at home with pups at lunchtime!