PDA

View Full Version : The world is a safer place

Mama S.
01-18-2006, 01:40 PM
now that Sam, the great red hunter is on the scene. I'm at home for lunch, walk out into the living room and see Sam & Shadow hunkered down on one of the pillows they have. They are intently studying something.. What do you have Sam:scratch:

YUCK It's a leeeezard.....
http://static.flickr.com/36/88254851_c5459b8dae.jpg

and when he decided that his treasure wasn't safe from Mom's prying eyes- straight to his crate with it - trying to get out of Mom's reach
http://static.flickr.com/24/88254787_0cf8436075.jpg

SO guess I'm safe from the killer lizards in the yard. Wow is this little boy changing right before my eyes, a little more each day! Caught him hiking his leg yesterday for the first time! No more squatty baby. Him Big Hunter Man:rotfl: :rotfl:
Sandi

Fluffy
01-18-2006, 01:52 PM
:lol: Sandi, you and your crew just crack me up!! What a big boy you have, lifting his leg!! I remember when Buddy did that the first time...I almost cried :rotfl: So glad you have such great protection from the lizzards!!!!!!!!!

Jen
01-18-2006, 02:08 PM
Aww, poor lizard. But its own fault for invading Sam's space!

What a grown up hunter you have!

K2
01-18-2006, 02:16 PM
Poor lizard probably never saw it coming!!! :appl: Great job Sam!!

Mama S.
01-18-2006, 02:49 PM
I tend to get in the way of their hunting - I'm weird :duh: I like lizards and really don't want my guys catching and killing them. Didn't think it was warm enough outside for the lizards to be moving - guess Sam showed me:rotfl: It's even worse in frog season. We have a pond right across the street from our back yard - Oscar is my A #1 toad licker. No Oscar??? Look behind the shed, there's ole foamy face high as a kite - drooling foam - with a frog under his foot. He doesn't hurt them, just likes to lick them... Help me - I have a stoner :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Sandi

Otto'sMom
01-18-2006, 02:50 PM
You know, that position of the yellow ring almost looks like a little halo:angel7:
Bless his heart for saving us all from the dreaded leezards.

lotsadox
01-18-2006, 04:19 PM
O, Great Red Hunter! :rotfl: Sam is growing up, mom! He's a big boy now (and a beauty). :hearts:

Goob
01-18-2006, 04:24 PM
Great Pics Mamma-S!!!! So glad to know Sam is keeping the family safe and sound! Don't worry, every family has a stoner!!!! :rotfl:

Jacqueline
01-18-2006, 05:14 PM
Oscar is my A #1 toad licker. No Oscar??? Look behind the shed, there's ole foamy face high as a kite - drooling foam - with a frog under his foot. He doesn't hurt them, just likes to lick them... Help me - I have a stoner :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Sandi

They were just telling us on the news the other night that we have a number of poisonous toads running loose around here. Not good. So I have to watch Taffy to keep her away from frogs and toads, too. I won't let her chase the lizards, and we keep her away from the fence where the tall weeds grow. We have black snakes in there....hopefully keeping away all the rattlers...and don't want her disturbing them either.

But when they come inside.....:boogie: :boogie: :boogie: puppy games.

MomToDolly&Madison
01-18-2006, 07:35 PM
Maybe the next time you can bring your mommy a mouse or even a baby possum? EWWWWWW!

Mama S.
01-18-2006, 07:43 PM
Maybe the next time you can bring your mommy a mouse or even a baby possum? EWWWWWW!
As a matter of fact ..... I've been given a baby possum - Stinker wanted to kill me for that one - then I cannot even rmember how many moles they've brought me..... That's why my backyard looks like a moonscape:rotfl:
Sandi