PDA

View Full Version : Tiki & Teddy

Yolanda
08-19-2007, 09:39 AM
The first picture of Eva-Marie with HRH (Tiki) and Teddy along with two of her children . They are a perfect mtch for each other. It a was a long ugly drive in traffic for her but it was love a t first sight.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v620/yogies1/TiKiTeddy.jpg

And the piciture of Grandma with Teddy.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v620/yogies1/WithTeddy.jpg

Tex
08-19-2007, 10:14 AM
Great pics!!!:hearts: I can't wait to hear about all the new adventures when they get home!

LUVMYGUNNER
08-19-2007, 10:18 AM
Congrats.... that is just to cute.

Patt
08-19-2007, 12:04 PM
Neat pics of everyone, I love her T-shirt. I'm looking forward to hearing all about the homecoming. :banana:

Claudine
08-19-2007, 01:24 PM
Two very pretty doxie puppers! And some pretty cute hooman kids, too! I know they'll all have lots of fun with each other!:cutiepie2 :cutiepie2 :thumbup: :thumbup:

Teddysmom
08-19-2007, 03:09 PM
YIKES!!! Those pics are, ummm, shall we say....less than flattering!
Anyway, Teddy looks a bit miffed in that first one, but he actually got along quite well with "Princess" Kiki after he realized that she just likes giving kisses and wasn't trying to eat him:rotfl: . They have gotten along so well so far, the only problem I've had between them was right after we got home, Kiki went after Teddy's favorite toy and he grumbled at her for a second until she dropped it; but that was it. They have been doing puppy zoomies all over the place today! It's great! They still havent' gotten to the point of where they will cuddle together, but they will both be on the couch with me and each one have their head on one of my legs and go to sleep like that:hearts: . I have to make sure I reinforce the fact to Teddy that he's NOT being replaced so hopefully there will be no jealousy. So far so good, except we have had a few potty accidents (which is to be expected); but on the up side....we've had quite a few successes for which I have praised Kiki like it's going out of style (she LOVES attention, especially when she's done something good). Hopefully this harmony will continue! I couldn't have asked for a better match.:appl:

StretchVonLongfellow
08-19-2007, 04:38 PM
Cute pix!

RosaC
08-19-2007, 04:53 PM
How cute!!! Looks like Teddy's not too sure about a new pal! LoL! Glad to hear they're gettin' along well.

oceangirls
08-19-2007, 09:55 PM
Great pictures! :hearts:

Rae
08-20-2007, 08:46 AM
Eva-Marie, have you been to Gramma Yo's in your pajama top?

I have doxie jammies and the top looks JUST LIKE that and I am mad that I did not think to wear it as a tshirt. duh.

Glad all seems to be going well and everyone looks pretty darn happy.

Alex's Mom
08-20-2007, 10:32 AM
Teddy really doesn't look too impressed in that first pic! :rotfl: But good to hear it's going well. Terrific pics of cute furkids and hookids :hearts: :hearts: (by the way, Eva Marie, you may not know this, but you have a twin who lives in New Glasgow NS...you are the spitting image of one of my MA students!!!!)

Lee Anne
08-20-2007, 10:35 AM
I'm SO very happy for all of you! Thanks for the great pics! :hearts:

Mama S.
08-21-2007, 07:08 PM
1st what a great smile you have!! 2nd - I see someone in the 2nd pic copies that beautiful smile!! 3rd - Yeeaaaaaaaaa!!!!
Mama