View Full Version : Mr. B needs rayz!

Anatresia
12-03-2005, 11:29 AM
Mr. Butters is feeling a little under the weather. He's shaking and vomited some bile. I'll keep an eye on him today, but he could use your special rayz. thanks!

Lisa
12-03-2005, 11:38 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Not my Mr. B!! :hearts: :hearts:

Lots of :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: for him. Please keep an extra close eye on him today....the shaking and bile sounds like he may have ingested something. He could be shaking from the trauma of throwing up, but if he is still shaking in 1/2 hour, please bring him in.

Is there anything around that he may have gotten into?

lotsadox
12-03-2005, 11:43 AM
Oh, no! Poor Mr. B. Sending tons for rayz for him to feel better soon. :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :rayz:

Jen
12-03-2005, 01:31 PM
Mega :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: for Mr. B. Please keep us updated. The shaking worries me, if he's not better soon please call the E-Vet in case he got into something!!

JuneyTrixie
12-03-2005, 01:42 PM
Poor baby Mr. Butters! I hope he gets better. Sending lots of rays to help him. :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :rayz:

Goob
12-03-2005, 02:12 PM
:rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :rayz:

Poor Mr. Butters!!!! Keep us updated ... The DLC does love their Mr. Butters! :heartbt:

Pokeys Mom
12-03-2005, 02:14 PM
:hug99: Poor Mr. Butters!! :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: The shaking part doesn't sound very good. Is he doing any better?

Anatresia
12-03-2005, 02:15 PM
Thanks!

We went grocery shopping and just got back. He seems fine now, so I bet the whole throwing up incident just shooke him up. I think he thought he was in trouble, since he gets in trouble when he pees in the house("What did you do?" being all we say and he gets depressed) so maybe he equated the throwing up with being a "bad" dog.

Goob
12-03-2005, 02:18 PM
Glad he's feeling better! Give him a smooch for me! :kiss3:

Patt
12-03-2005, 08:47 PM
I'm so sorry to be late on this. Sending a few more :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: to Mr. Butters just in case and I'm glad he's feeling better. :hearts:

Jen
12-03-2005, 09:16 PM
What a relief to hear he's feeling better. Yes I can see where "making" a mess in the house might worry your poor little man. Did he eat supper tonight?

Anatresia
12-03-2005, 11:18 PM
Mr. B begged for food as usual, played with Rigby, and even went for a bitter cold walk with Grandma (Mommy doesn't like to go out more than she needs to when it's 25 degrees.)

I think he just ate something bad last night- I have a feeling my husband's friend gave him horseradish cheese and it didn't agree with him. The shaking, I presume, was from the fear of a bath after puking, because when I did give him that bath, he was really freaking out- shaking like crazy. Now he seems fine. I have two drama queen doggies now.

:conf3:

Frzframe
12-04-2005, 12:43 AM
but just in case he's still a not at 100% :rayz: :rayz: :rayz:'s from us are on their way.

Jen
12-04-2005, 11:20 AM
Ok, horseradish cheese would make me puke too! (no vomit smilies?)

Hope Mr. B is back to himself this am! :rayz: :rayz: :rayz:

Fluffy
12-04-2005, 11:54 AM
Sorry I missed this one last night!! Glad to hear Mr. B is feeling better. I get so annoyed when I have people over and they feed my puppers (especially when I've told them no, every time they come over). Mommy always knows best, and Buddy will almost always get sick. The last time, my guest hadn't even left when the little guy started. I was like "Oh good, you can clean it up, since you got him sick." He was not thrilled at all about it and needless to say I don't think he'll be feeding my dogs anymore! :rofl:

oceangirls
12-04-2005, 12:02 PM
I find that very annoying too when people feed your dogs after they have been told not to!! (especially when it is unhealthy or even dangerous food, like chocolate for instance)

Poor Mr. B - I'm glad he's doing better!

lotsadox
12-04-2005, 12:35 PM
I was like "Oh good, you can clean it up, since you got him sick." He was not thrilled at all about it and needless to say I don't think he'll be feeding my dogs anymore! :rofl:

I love it, Becca! You are so good. What a way to teach the lesson. :appl: :appl: :appl: