PDA

View Full Version : Earthdog...

areese
08-27-2007, 11:44 AM
...Laika sucked. Didn't go in the tunnel..she seemed confused????? Not at all like she has been in practice...
There was some guy there taking pictures...http://www.keactionpix.com/gallery/3375818#188486839
http://www.keactionpix.com/gallery/3375818#P-3-9
http://www.keactionpix.com/gallery/3375818#P-1-9

She's on pages 1,2,3 of the "doxie" section (cute little baby dachshunds were there)

Alex's Mom
08-27-2007, 11:47 AM
maybe she's on strike after being such a star at the agility and the Bavarian Fest?? (or didn't want to get herself dirty after looking so beeyootious on Saturday :rotfl:) I'm sure she'll do better next time...after all, Owen had his off days too (even divas have their moments!!) :hug99::hug99: I don't know where you get the energy to do all you do, Amy, really and truly I don't!!!! I stand in awe...:bow1: :bow2: :bow1: (I think that pic of the two of you is a framer!!:hearts::hearts:)

lotsadox
08-27-2007, 12:01 PM
Hey, give a girl a break! It's tough being wonderful all the time. Wears a girl out. :sleep:

I agree with Paula. I don't know where you get the energy to do all that you do.

LexieLuvr
08-27-2007, 12:13 PM
Hey, give a girl a break! It's tough being wonderful all the time. Wears a girl out. :sleep:

I agree with Paula. I don't know where you get the energy to do all that you do.
ITA - good pictures of the diva girl, anyway!! She'll be fine next time, after a rest. When do YOU rest???

areese
08-27-2007, 01:59 PM
ITA - good pictures of the diva girl, anyway!! She'll be fine next time, after a rest. When do YOU rest???

Welp, I don't work except for at the gallery sometimes, I really don't have a husband most of the time which cuts down tremendously on cleaning and cooking and wash ('cept for it comes all at once every 7 days) have no family in the state, don't "do" friends really except for dog people friends so...
there's a lot of time in each day.

Tex
08-27-2007, 02:00 PM
Well she looks stunning!!!! :banana:

areese
08-27-2007, 02:09 PM
She was barking in those head shots!!!

LexieLuvr
08-27-2007, 02:23 PM
Welp, I don't work except for at the gallery sometimes, I really don't have a husband most of the time which cuts down tremendously on cleaning and cooking and wash ('cept for it comes all at once every 7 days) have no family in the state, don't "do" friends really except for dog people friends so...
there's a lot of time in each day.
Good for you!!! You're very fortunate, and blessed.:appl: :appl:

catstamm
08-27-2007, 02:41 PM
WHAT????? Are you saying you are one of those crazy weiner dog people, Amy !!!!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: And your life has gone to the dogs? :rotfl: ME TOO ;)
Absolutely WONDERFUL pictures!:hearts:

areese
08-27-2007, 03:33 PM
WHAT????? Are you saying you are one of those crazy weiner dog people, Amy !!!!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: And your life has gone to the dogs? :rotfl: ME TOO ;)
Absolutely WONDERFUL pictures!:hearts:

welp...crazy dog person anyway. Cuz of agility, most of the dog people I hang around with don't have wienerdogs....I really only know one other person who run a dachshund in michigan.
But yeah...my life has gone to the dogs for sure. My friends and I at least can talk cuz we talk about dogs. Other people...I have not much to say. They wanna talk about their kids or their jobs....

I do belong to the Detroit area Dachshund meet-up group too but most things are too far away cuz we really aren't in the detroit area.
And I don't consider most of them "dog people" anyway..

Patt
08-27-2007, 03:46 PM
Laika is SO beautiful and all the pics are great. :hearts: I'm sure she was tired after the big
weekend and maybe she didn't feel she had a big enough audience. :scratch:

Lee Anne
08-27-2007, 05:06 PM
:duh: Dog Lady!! :banana: :cheer2: :banana: My favorite :D

Great pictures!!

Claudine
08-27-2007, 08:47 PM
Nooooo, Miss Laika didn't suck!! She was just having an off day, mom. That pretty little girl will make up for another time when she's "in the mood".We all have our off-days once in awhile. Great pics. of her!!:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: