PDA

View Full Version : Bad babies!

Laurie' s Dachshunds
01-19-2006, 05:19 PM
Hi everybody...well, yesterday my mom had to go to her kidney dr. for a checkup to see what he' s gonna do about her kidney stones, she had 2 stints that had to come out. The babies were baby gated in the kitchen, and the room was checked over to be safe before leaving. And I came home to what looked like a party! :hula1: The paper towel roll was unrolled 1/2 way across the floor, they got into the cabinet in the island & tore into a bag of Tostitos, and pulled open a bag of powdered milk.
I have no idea how they got the door open to the island!
Anybody ever have this happen? I couldn ' t help but laugh! It was so funny :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: the way that were acting was like they were saying, IT WAS SO COOL, YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN HERE!:banana:

Michelle
01-19-2006, 05:24 PM
Awh,, I was hoping for some pictures!!!, but I can just imagine what it looked like,, reminds me of the time Heidi and Princess were left alone, ahem.. by my husband upstairs in the living room while he was down in the basement for two hours,

the entire brand new extra large size box of Puffs kleenex was ripped to shreds in the living room and the entire floor looked like it was covered in snow!!!! :mad:

I was so mad because my husband left for work and did not even see the mess in the living room and I couldn't figure out why the girls did not want to come out of there cage in the dining room when I got home from work until I turned around and looked at the living room floor :shocked:

jenfer
01-19-2006, 05:32 PM
No pictures? :rotfl:

Hopefully they don't get upset tummies with too much "party food"!

There are a couple times Gigi get into things, but nothing too bad (yet!).

Lisa
01-19-2006, 05:53 PM
Oh no! It would be impossible to be mad at them...especially since they looked so happy with themselves. :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: that there are no tummy issues...you have Tostitos left - that bag would have been GONE in my house! Pogo loves to shred paper product, have to be so careful with kleenex, paper towels, etc.

quavec
01-19-2006, 06:08 PM
Cricket digs in the bathroom garbage for tissues and toilet paper. My kids are always tattling on him: "MOM! Cricket ate the toiler paper again". :rotfl: If it is paper, he will shred it. He also likes crayons. And I do mean LIKE as in let's see if the non toxic message means I can eat them without getting sick. So far, he hasn't :yuck: but he has :potty2: some pretty colorful presents.

Linus
01-19-2006, 07:14 PM
Oh no!!! I would have been :rotfl: if they had rolled around in the powdered sugar...ghost doxies!!! Bailey once shredded two bags of trash on my kitchen floor while I was gone...he had a great time!

lotsadox
01-19-2006, 08:16 PM
So far, he hasn't :yuck: but he has :potty2: some pretty colorful presents.

OMG, that would be interesting! :rotfl:

Laurie' s Dachshunds
01-19-2006, 08:18 PM
Oh, it was too much for pics. I had alot of cleaning to do, groceries to bring in, and baths! After the laughing & telling them they didn' t need any dinner!The pups are Black'n'Tan and had powdered milk in thier bed, all over the floor and drank all the water in the bowls from eating the chips. I was worried about the salty chips.They had to have baths from the powder stuck on them.
No tummy issues:banana: just pooping white!
All my Dachshunds have paper fetishes! But they REALLY like the cardboard roll in the center, esp. from wrapping paper.

4 lbs down! 12 to go! hopefully in about 4 weeks!

Nancy
01-19-2006, 09:00 PM
That is too funny! How can ya be mad!? :rotfl:

Patt
01-20-2006, 02:01 AM
No matter how careful you are, puppers seem to find a way to get into trouble. :rotfl: Perhaps you need those cabinet locks they have for kids so they can't open the cabinet doors, we use to have them for our Bichon.

Sending healing :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: to your Mom I hope all went well at the doctors.

Mama S.
01-23-2006, 02:43 PM
Been there done that got the photographic evidence!! Wonderful, loving, kind, STOOOPID DH left a brand new 12 roll of TP in the same room with 7 puppies awhile back. Off to his playstation he went thinking (:scratch: ) that as they were in the living room - the room was penned off they'd be fine... Yeaaahhhhhh right. I came home from work and literally screamed when I walked in the front door. You could not even see the carpet. :shocked:
He came running thinking the world was on fire - of course we both collapsed laughing.. What else could you do:rotfl:
Sandi

Alex's Mom
01-24-2006, 04:48 PM
Boy!! Did I get a good laugh out of this...reminds me of my old girl Maxe many years ago, long before I got Alex. I'd closed her in the kitchen (usual routine) when I went out to work, got home to find she'd somehow gotten the pantry cupboard door open and had a lot of fun with the flour bag. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry...my little red girl looked like an albino, and VERY pleased with herself!!! I was sweeping up flour for weeks afterwards. :rotfl:

Frzframe
01-24-2006, 05:54 PM
Frankie. Sounds like he'd fit right in with your crew. :lol: