PDA

View Full Version : Looovveee Connection

michelehbc
09-03-2007, 01:29 AM
Ladies, Charlie is SINGLE and looking for a girlfriend!! :hearts:

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n132/michelehbc/low037.jpg

Here's what Charlie has to say:

"Ladees, I am a berry Happy guy who lubs kisses, snugglin, and chewing on a toy till it does not squeek no more. I am a little dopey, but oh so easy to LUB!"

Otto'sMom
09-03-2007, 09:23 AM
I'd say Grrrrrt was interested, but let's face it: She hates other dogs now that her puppy factory has been shut down. Who'd want Grrrrt as a g/f:rotfl:

StretchVonLongfellow
09-03-2007, 11:06 AM
awwwww handsome baby!

catstamm
09-03-2007, 01:18 PM
Charwee, dis is carwee I do tink you is is berry hansum...and I willy like dat you are goofy (cuz i'm wik dat too) but I wiked a boy once and he forgot bout me as soon as anodder gurl was in site.... REMEMBER JAX???
maybe in time i wll heel :hearts:

Neshane
09-03-2007, 02:23 PM
Yeah, I would like a cute guy to take walks with and cuddle up to on a chilly night and you know. BUT my mom wouldn't like it...she took care of that part of me a long time ago. But walks are nice<<>>:hearts:

michelehbc
09-03-2007, 11:40 PM
Charwee, dis is carwee I do tink you is is berry hansum...and I willy like dat you are goofy (cuz i'm wik dat too) but I wiked a boy once and he forgot bout me as soon as anodder gurl was in site.... REMEMBER JAX???

Oh, Carwee!!!! I will heels yous bwoken heart!! :hearts: :hearts: We's can hab a bi-coastal WOMANCE!!! (But tell your mudder do not cut hers hare into a mohawk.....:rotfl: )

Tex
09-04-2007, 08:54 AM
There is a very simple explanation.....Jax=boy. Boy=goofball. Goofball=not always nice to da girls. What can I say???:conf3: (You know how it is Cat, you were married, boys are :duh: . ) Plus, Jax's mother is highly forgetful, hence the reason he now wears a picture button of his girlfriend on his harness.:)

catstamm
09-04-2007, 09:16 AM
There is a very simple explanation.....Jax=boy. Boy=goofball. Goofball=not always nice to da girls. What can I say???:conf3: (You know how it is Cat, you were married, boys are :duh: . ) Plus, Jax's mother is highly forgetful, hence the reason he now wears a picture button of his girlfriend on his harness.:)
Oh boy do I remember....and why I'm NOT married :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
OK we'll blame it on mama.... JAX you are forgiven...I'm sure you will refine your skills w/ the girls w/ age :hearts:

OK Charwee....my mama seys we would be a bery fwattering couple...but wemember us CA (well some of us ;) ) gurls hab zero towerance for shaddy guys...so behab yourself...
XOXO Carwee:hearts: are names sound pwetty catchie tooo
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g268/catstamm/close5.jpg