PDA

View Full Version : September Agility (with PICS OF SALSA AND ME)

areese
09-09-2007, 11:21 AM
Welp, yet another agility trial this weekend...it was three days but I only did two.
The dogs did pretty well except for Owen who didn't get any Q's (he ran 4 runs). He launched himself off the A-frame from WAY THE HELL UP. I mean..he flew by my at eye level. Good lord that scared me. His little legs collapsed and his face hit the ground but he didn't care and he was fine...finished the rest of the run just fine but o man.
I went home and practiced on my teeter board -taught him to come to the bottom and lay down so Saturday he did NOT jump the contacts but instead he left the ring to mole hunt a little. Weirdo. He came back and ran but was over time. He sniffed and was pokey in his other runs too. It was funny cuz he'd be kind poking around, and sniffy, then he'd run like CRAZY really fast with his butt tucked under. Silly boy. He needs 7 standards for his championship and it seems like we will never get them.
Laika was good, she got 5 out of 6, she even ran with Rob there cuz he came to visit before work Friday. She used to not run when he was there, preferring to stay with him but she did an awesome Jackpot (gamble) run with him watching right at the fence. She wasn't as fast as some trials. It's challenging running them outside cuz of so many smells and distractions...Laika likes to bark at things quite a bit but she was very good.
Salsa was awesome as usual. Got 4 out of 4 Friday, 2 out of 4 Saturday. She momentarily forgot how to weave yesterday (although she did it in 3 other runs just fine) and also hopped off the teeter...don't know why. People as usual went nuts over her-there were a lot of spectators yesterday.
And there was a photographer there!!! Lots of cute shots of my dogs but at 10 dollars a pop I can't buy them all. She should have them up on her website next week so we can at least look at them...
But I HAD to buy some of Salsa cuz I don't have any. She's hard to photograph running though, cuz she is just so so tiny.
BUT here ya go:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c396/scoutyreese/salsaagility.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c396/scoutyreese/SAG2186.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c396/scoutyreese/Fagility3114.jpg

catstamm
09-09-2007, 11:27 AM
OMG my heart just melted .... :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
Thanks for the pics.... they are priceless :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

areese
09-09-2007, 11:30 AM
see I had my WWAD bracelet on!

Linus
09-09-2007, 11:34 AM
That last picture is awesome!!!

Way to go, Reese family!

Otto'sMom
09-09-2007, 11:36 AM
see I had my WWAD bracelet on!
:rotfl: :rotfl:
You can just feel the overwhelming joy from those shots! Awesome! I would've loved to see Owen acting like a doofball. Must've been channeling Darwin during those runs.

Courtney
09-09-2007, 12:00 PM
I just died a little. The cuteness killed me!!!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Barb
09-09-2007, 12:47 PM
Is she just adorable or what ???? I love the last one of mommy and Salsa !

Frzframe
09-09-2007, 02:38 PM
That last picture melted my heart!!!

Run Salsa run. :)

lotsadox
09-09-2007, 02:46 PM
Definitely a cute overload! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: That last pic is a framer, for sure! :banana: Salsa is just amazing.

Tex
09-09-2007, 02:54 PM
What great pics!!!!:banana: Salsa looks as cute as always, and you look great Amy!!!:cheer2:

LexieLuvr
09-09-2007, 02:57 PM
All that sweetness has put me into a diabetic coma!!!! OMG - she is SOOOO CUUUUUUUUTE - and she cleared those bars with TONS of room left over! And that last picture - well, :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: I'm becoming a chihuahua lover, I think. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

jenfer
09-09-2007, 03:39 PM
The pics are amazing! I love them. I can't wait to go to trial next week! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Alex's Mom
09-09-2007, 07:48 PM
OMG, those re just incredible...the last one esp!!!! I've printed it out and it's going up on my "fridge of fame" !! :hug99::hug99::hug99: :hearts::hearts::hearts: Salsalita the Flying Omnibug!!

oceangirls
09-09-2007, 07:58 PM
I loved those pictures. I mean, LOVED them. I am SO impressed what you do with your dogs!!!

It makes me feel kind of bad that I am not bonding with my dogs doing something like that (but I am about as lazy as a tree sloth, so I think my first goal would be lower... say taking them someplace, like a park. Or on a ride to McDonalds :) ).

Tanya
09-09-2007, 08:01 PM
Mommy and Salsa is the cutest picture ever!!! :banana: Such joy!

lizzieb38
09-09-2007, 08:02 PM
Great pictures Amy! I love the look on Salsa face when she's jumping. She just looks so happy!!:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: to all the Reese's!

michelehbc
09-09-2007, 08:33 PM
OWEN!

I was eaxminnin dese pitures and hab come to ONE CONKLUZION!!! Dat Mudder person STOLE dat Sawsa dog's PEENIE!!!!! Wook at the ebidence.

A.The sawsa dog habs no peenie.
B. The mudder person wooks berry happy (therefore must hab stole dee peenie)

YOU shuld wook into dis SOON! You wuz wite about her dee WHOLE TIME!! She hab been steelin PEENIES!!

you fwiend,

Charwee

areese
09-09-2007, 08:50 PM
Deer Charlee,
I gots to tell you dis. Salsa duzzn't have a peenie cuz she is a GIRL. Girls don't have da peen. It is bery sad for dem but it is true. We gots TWO of dem girls here and dere is not a peen on either ub dem. I have axzamined dem bery closely.
I know all about girls. Cuz I lib wiz so many girls. I could tell you sum stories about dis little girl Salsa! She is ebil and bad and she put her butt wite in my face ALL DA TIME.
Next time you see a girl, wook at dem bery close and you will see whats dey gots instead of a noble peen. It's dist silly.
lub,
Owen Weenie

laura
09-09-2007, 11:19 PM
I cannot get over those pictures....my gosh.

Da Brat
09-10-2007, 10:22 AM
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and a double SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! :faint: :faint: :faint::hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

quavec
09-10-2007, 11:29 AM
Those pics are awesome!

You need to frame that last one! :hearts:

JanUet
09-11-2007, 08:01 AM
:awww: Just wook at her wittle wegs go! :awww:

I :love5: the last pic the best! It certainly is a FRAMER!
Mom and Daughter -- So happy together :hearts: :hearts:

Patt
09-11-2007, 08:50 PM
Salsa is one remarkable little girl. I :love5: all the pics especially the last one, Salsa with her mommy. :hearts:

Claudine
09-13-2007, 10:47 AM
Way to go sweet Salsa!!! You is just my favorite little chi. in the whole world!:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: