PDA

View Full Version : Woman..if that's what you want to call her

Loren
01-20-2006, 08:23 AM
ABUSING pets....Ok..since there is a picture of her...darts thrown, gun in face..what else...smear feces on her face.....:mad3:

http://www.chronicle-tribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060120/NEWS01/601200331/1002

Nancy
01-20-2006, 08:27 AM
They should put her in a cage outside in the freeze cold, with no food or water. Oh, and while she's trapped in the cage, people should be able to walk by to throw stones at her.

Loren
01-20-2006, 08:28 AM
They should put her in a cage outside in the freeze cold, with no food or water. Oh, and while she's trapped in the cage, people should be able to walk by to throw stones at her.

Nah..that's not enough...I think the animals should be able to relieve themselves on her...preferably if they are sick....Am I mean or what?

Nancy
01-20-2006, 08:29 AM
Nah..that's not enough...I think the animals should be able to relieve themselves on her...preferably if they are sick....Am I mean or what?

:rotfl: Oh, that is good! Hopefully she'll get more than a slap on the wrist!

Bella's Mom
01-22-2006, 05:40 PM
Oooh, great idea!

Laurie' s Dachshunds
02-01-2006, 08:18 PM
They should put her in the same area her dogs were in & let her live the same way! Then she should have to do Community Service at a shelter/pound taking care of cleaning the dog areas, carry water to them, and feed them.
After that she should have to do fundraisers to make donations for Rescue.
Anybody wanna add anything to these?