PDA

View Full Version : RIP Harley

lala25
09-11-2007, 01:29 PM
Thursday will be one year since my Harley passed away. He was hit and killed by a car right in front of me and I haven't been able to get over it. He slipped out of his collar and ran off so fast and wouldn't come back to my calls. I still relive that night and I hope he's up above watching over me. I truly believe he sent me Bruno a couple weeks later because he knew how much I was missing him. That's why I consider Bruno my angel sent from above. It was so weird how Bruno came into my life...I was so grief stricken and I had a doxie growing up and always wanted another one but the pet store didn't have one the night I bought Harley. So I find it strange that two weeks after his passing Bruno was in need of a home and I got the phone call by the vet to see if I wanted him. Anyhoo if everyone could say a prayer for Harley on Thursday I would appreciate it.

Here's his photo:

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b377/lmb1181/harley25.jpg

He had the sweetest little face ever.

catstamm
09-11-2007, 01:32 PM
Oh what a face :hearts: :hearts: Rest in Peace sweet Harley :angel7:

Tex
09-11-2007, 01:33 PM
Ok, not fair. I figured this would be about a stuffie named Harley or something because it's not in the "In our hearts" forum....now I'm trying to eat lunch and cry at the same time.......

Harley was a heartbreaker for sure!!!! I will light a candle to remember him on Thursday!!!!!:candle2:

LexieLuvr
09-11-2007, 02:59 PM
Awwwwwww, what a sweet face! I'm so sorry for your loss, and will definitely light a candle for Harley on Thursday. They're always gone too soon, no matter what happens.:hug99: :hug99:

bsquared
09-11-2007, 04:36 PM
Oh, what a sweet face. I will say a prayer for Harley on Thursday. No doubt he is watching over you and helped bring Bruno to you. :hug99:

StretchVonLongfellow
09-11-2007, 05:40 PM
I am so sorry you've had to go through this. Bruno was definitely sent from above!!

Patt
09-11-2007, 06:19 PM
A very precious boy waiting for you at the Bridge. I will light a :candle3: for Harley. :hug99::hug99:

oceangirls
09-11-2007, 08:47 PM
I am so very sorry :(.

It's kind of funny because I am not a religious person but for some reason I believe in the Rainbow Bridge, and that our little ones are there keeping an eye on us. Harley didn't want to see you lonely, so he sent you Bruno.

:candle: for Harley. He does have the SWEETEST face :hearts: .

RosaC
09-12-2007, 12:24 AM
Harley was beautiful! I'm so sorry to hear about the little boy's passing! It sounds like Bruno was meant to be there for you throughout your grief. I'll keep Harley in my thoughts.

lotsadox
09-12-2007, 09:54 AM
What an :angel7: face! I'll definitely say a :pray: for Harley.

Alex's Mom
09-12-2007, 03:48 PM
What a cutie!!!!! I believe too that he sent Bruno...those at the bridge have a way of making themselves known!!! (Right Laura??). :candle2: for Harley...so sad, though...

Rileybugg
09-13-2007, 01:24 AM
I'm so sorry. What a cutie. I think you're right about him sending Bruno. They are amazing beings. I'll light a candle for him. :candle3:

Opaleyz
09-13-2007, 01:33 AM
:candle2: Rest in Peace, li'l buddy!