PDA

View Full Version : Oscar and I are still here

Kerie
01-21-2006, 03:06 AM
We've just been quiet lately. Life has been very calm here and I haven't had a lot to say but I still lurk and check in! Oscar is cute as ever and so affectionate lately. He's become a big baby about going outside in the rain or snow. He's also becoming scared of the stairs but I think that can be a good thing because I don't want him going up and down so much. He's still an almighty chewer and I've been trying to find some more variety in the toys that we can give him. His stomach has been pretty good, with just one bad day in the past several weeks. At the time, we put him back on Pepcid for a few days and he was fine.

It is almost a year since we got Oscar. It does not feel like that!!!!

Fluffy
01-21-2006, 03:28 AM
Glad to hear from you, Kerie!! Glad to hear Oscar is doing well :D Was wondering where you've been!! They sure do hate any and ALL poison drops, don't they!?!? :lol: Almost a year already?? Time sure does go fast, doesn't it!? How bout a :photo3:?? You KNOW we need our fix!!!!!!!!!

Loren
01-21-2006, 08:08 AM
We've just been quiet lately. Life has been very calm here and I haven't had a lot to say but I still lurk and check in! Oscar is cute as ever and so affectionate lately. He's become a big baby about going outside in the rain or snow. He's also becoming scared of the stairs but I think that can be a good thing because I don't want him going up and down so much. He's still an almighty chewer and I've been trying to find some more variety in the toys that we can give him. His stomach has been pretty good, with just one bad day in the past several weeks. At the time, we put him back on Pepcid for a few days and he was fine.

It is almost a year since we got Oscar. It does not feel like that!!!!

Glad to see you back! I don't know many dachsies who like the snow or rain! As for the stairs, yep...good thing! We carry Chief up and down stairs. As for chewies...have you tried flossies?--and for his tummy is he getting acidophilus and/or digestive enzymes?

Ok..enough of my advice..:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Where are the current pictures?

Lisa
01-21-2006, 11:04 AM
Hi Kerie,

How is the scrapbooking class going? Are you going to do anymore Oscar pages for us to admire?

I agree, some pictures would be great!

Pogo is terrified of stairs and doesn't do them at all...I wish Pixel had the same fear, but he is a little terror. Both of mine don't mind the snow (as long as it isn't falling on their head), but rain / wet grass forget it. They hate it, I can't believe we haven't had any accidents recently, because they too have not been impressed at all.

Congrats on it being almost a year. I bet you can't believe it has already been that long, but at the same time do you even remember life without him?

lotsadox
01-21-2006, 12:26 PM
WB, Kerie! Almost a year already? Wow. I'm glad that your doing well and life is calm. Thanks for checking in with us, we always worry about members who disappear.

oceangirls
01-21-2006, 04:10 PM
Hey Kerie :) Calm is good - enjoy it! We're glad you checked in! Lurking is permissible, but we do require lurkers to post a picture (or video) every so often as payment for the lurking.

Okay, I made that rule up. :rbanana: But it seems like a good rule.

Goob
01-21-2006, 04:17 PM
Hey Kerie!
Glad to see you still around - calm is GOOD! :rotfl:
I think we need some pics to commerate "almost a year" :D

LUVMYGUNNER
01-21-2006, 05:49 PM
Glad to hear from you Kerie.

Mama S.
01-21-2006, 08:38 PM
HI Kerie!!!! Glad you popped in to say howdy to us all! A year??? Ar eyou sure? WOW does time fly!
sandi