PDA

View Full Version : Otto Reports Animal Cruelty

Otto'sMom
09-28-2007, 05:53 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen of the DLC:

I would like to inform you all of the cruel treatment I have been receiving at the hands of my Mom. I am only getting 1/4 of a cup of food A DAY! All treat privileges have been revoked just because I've gained 5 lbs this year. I keep telling her it's all in my powerful peener, but she won't listen to logic. I've tried helping her out by helping Grrrrrrt, Buddy and Pearl finish their meals, but she's crazy and makes me stop. Won't you please take pity on me:please:

Starvingly Yours,
Otto

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/Anewborg/Mississippi2274.jpg

Lisa
09-28-2007, 05:57 PM
Poor sweet starving Otto. You'll break her with that look handsome! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

catstamm
09-28-2007, 06:06 PM
Hi Otto
This is Jen Jen ....my mom also starves us.... even after I lost 8lbs!!!!:shocked:
It's 1/4 cup a serving here too ...and to make matters worse, I still have to eat weight management formula...she is never satisfied :confused:
The upside is that I am very beautiful now and get lots of attention :hearts:
On a side note...to get even we wake mom up at 4:30 or 5 am to eat, even on the weekends :duh:
But she still isn't phased.
Hang in there Otto....you'll be handsome and slim in no time...then your pennie will look even BIGGER :rotfl:

Otto'sMom
09-28-2007, 07:19 PM
I would also like to report rampant sexual discrimination. Mom made me walk with just boys, except Darwin, today. What will all the girl dogs think when they see Darwin mackin' and pimpin my biatches? They didn't even make us supper when we came back!

Frzframe
09-28-2007, 08:36 PM
Otto you can come live with me and my gang. We'll treat you right well, Dudley might not but I won't let him hurt ya I promise.

viener weiner
09-28-2007, 08:48 PM
he looks so sad :sosad: . Otto, you can come live over here. We love to eat. My Joy eats about a cup and a quarter of food a day. I even give her some hamburgers, eggs, and sardines sometimes. We go for long walks and her weight stays steady at 14 lbs. She's still long and lean, unlike Mom who is a chunky monkey :scratch: . It must be youth :shocked: . Hang in there, Otto. Remember, the girls like buff guys. All that starving will be worth it!

lotsadox
09-28-2007, 09:26 PM
Andrea, how could you starve that poor dog! :shocked: Look at him! Nothing but skin and bones. :lol:

Otto'sMom
09-28-2007, 09:30 PM
He's tipping the scales at 19 pounds! And that's NOT all Peener! You should see the looks of confusion as the morning treats are doled out and he is skipped. He will steal Grrrrt's supper if I don't stand there and guard it while she eats. He's very sneaky.

blueyezz74
09-28-2007, 09:33 PM
Otto,
Dis is Harley. My mommy does the same thing to me. My brudder Max gets more food than me. I'm bigger. I need more food. Diets sux.

Steal all the food that you can!!!

-Harley

michelehbc
09-28-2007, 11:19 PM
Derr Otto,

Dere is a bery simple solution.

Eat dee cat's food

Lub,
Bailey

Otto'sMom
09-28-2007, 11:26 PM
Derr Otto,

Dere is a bery simple solution.

Eat dee cat's food

Lub,
Bailey

Bailey,

She keeps it and the kitty krunchies behind baby gates. She. Is. Evil.

Otto

michelehbc
09-28-2007, 11:31 PM
OH NO

Dis is worse dab I thought. Treats are in dee mail to you TODAY

Lub, BB and CD

Update:

Your tweats are coming in 5-7 days. Howd tight untiw den.

Lub,

The dynamic Duo

Teddysmom
09-29-2007, 12:24 PM
Dear Otto,
Dis is Teddy, and my mudder is cruel to me too. I onwy gets 1/8 cup of kibble a day and da west is dose yucky gween beans. I gets gween beans for bweakfast and mixed in wit my weight management kibble for din-din cuz she sez da vet tinks I'm too fat. Hrumph, what do dey know!? It not fair cuz my sis Kiki gets gween beans AND 1/4 cup of HER kibble at both bweakfast AND din-din! Talk about cruelty.....I hab to sit and watch sissy finish her food and I'm not awoud to touch it. I'm not awoud any tweats eeder and sissy gets 'em all da time; mudder sez dat she is twaining Kiki to do all da tings I can go. Hrumph, it's not fair :pout:!
Your starvin' fwend,
Teddy

Rae
10-01-2007, 08:31 AM
Dear Otto:

We all know your mutter SEEMS ebil and cruel, howebber you must realize that she is your best friend. I too was a chunky butt at one time (I know, I know, hard to believe) and my mutter put me on the starvation plan. I get 1/4 cup of fat dog food (can you BELIEVE she feeds moi senior formula?)

I have losted from 14 lbs down to 11.4 and I feel SOOOOOO much better. Now I losted this over a long time, cause that is a large percentage body weight, but I feel better and my back doesn't hurt any more.

Dr. Chuck says my mommy did this thing because she loves me, and you KNOW your mommy loves you too. You should note that even though all the rest of the pack gets more to eat that your mommy is known here as "Otto's Mom" and I think that means she loves you bestest.

I hope you get to your goal weight soon and your mommy is proud of you. Please don't give her The LQQK too much cause my mommy saiys it is berry hard to say NO to The LQQK and the deprivation really is for your own good.

Stay strong!

Love Duchie

Tex
10-01-2007, 08:51 AM
Der Otto,

Dis is Jax. My mudder just put me and my sissy back on da ebil gween bean diet!!! I feels yowr pain!!!! Mudder gibs sissy as much kibble as me (almost a 1/4 of a cup at bweakfast and din-din)......but my sissy weighs wess den me! I needs da more food. Mudder says it 'cause I needs to woose weight and my sissy just needs to maintain'd da weight. I don't tink I bewieve her.

Sufferin' wit ya,
Jax

StretchVonLongfellow
10-01-2007, 04:56 PM
Poor thing:)

Otto'sMom
10-01-2007, 06:46 PM
I have lost one pound since Tuesday, and the vet gave me 2 treats AND yummier antibiotics so :nana1: Mom

/Mom here/
Otto scared the bejesus out of me Friday night by waking me up SCREAMING in pain at 2:37 AM. Seems Pearl had knocked his snout and of course it hurt since he'd just had surgery that Tuesday. I held him and rocked him and made sure he was OK, debating weather to take him to the E-vet. He was OK Sat morning and eating and doing everything else just fine so we waited till today to go to the vet. The vet wasn't too pleased with the progress one week has made in his mouth, but we've still got time for him to heal, and better meds that he'll take willingly.

Pearl also got some antibiotics for her stanky skin issues.

oceangirls
10-01-2007, 07:30 PM
OUCHouchouch, that made my snout hurt... well I don't have a snout, but if I did it sounds like that would really hurt like h-ll, OUCH. :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz:

Mama S.
10-03-2007, 07:19 PM
You are mean. You should not be mean. Nana would not be mean. Poor baby needs to come bizit Nana!!!!
Mama

Peppers Mom
10-04-2007, 07:26 PM
Otto it's Pepper send me your address and I will send you a treat in the mail. The moms never have to know! Shhhh here comes mom!:angel7:

mcvwdox
10-04-2007, 09:17 PM
Poor Otto!!! Sneak to the kitchen at night when everyone is asleep!