PDA

View Full Version : and more brags...

areese
10-08-2007, 09:32 AM
Little Omnibug Salsalita qualified in EIGHT of her EIGHT runs this weekend!!!
She was awesome and o so popular!!!! Not as speedy as she usually is but for some bizarre reason it was 88 degrees. In October. In MICHIGAN. Go figure....
Laika was also very good-qualifying in 4 of her 5 runs this weekend despite the heat (she really gets hot). I forgot their x-pen so while the other two were in crates, Laika was tied up and she was horrible. Barking this piercing demanding BRAT BARK every time I was not in the tent with her. I had to run all three in one run so tied her up outside the ring and she barked like that and Owen was afraid to run. I think she was telling him to get out of HER ring... Thankfully, Salsa couldn't care less about her barking...
I was walking to the building to get ribbons and Laika was shrieking and I heard som guy ask his friend, is that a DOG???? :rotfl:
Owen also got 4 out of 5.
I am so proud of them all...running so well in that heat. Luckily we had a shady spot to tent so they stayed pretty cool except when running. It was pretty darn fun anyway. Beautiful spot (Marshall, MI) and really nice people and the judge is our favorite :)

lotsadox
10-08-2007, 09:49 AM
:congrats: to Salsalita! :banana: :banana:

Ummm. . . is Laika related to Bogart? :scratch: That was what he did when he was down with his back problems. I had to get a stroller so I could move him around the house with me. Otherwise he barked in a ever louder, more shrill bark whenever he couldn't see me.

I'm glad Salsa did well in spite of Laika-sister :rolleyes:

Otto'sMom
10-08-2007, 10:02 AM
:ditto:

Claudine
10-08-2007, 11:45 AM
Way to Go, Salsa-girl!! And don't get down on lil' Laika, she was just HOT, doggone it!!!

Tex
10-09-2007, 08:17 AM
:way2go: Salsa!!!!

Alex's Mom
10-09-2007, 08:21 AM
How did I miss this!?! :woohoo: Omnibug...you show 'em, little girl! And maybe Laika is just worried that her diva status is being challenged! :) And Owen...well, what can we say??? Such good doggies all round! (And a pretty awesome mom too, I think! :hug99::hug99::hug99: )

areese
10-09-2007, 08:22 AM
:way2go: Salsa!!!!

Deer Xgymnst,
Dank you berry much for saying dat cuz I wuz feeling berry sad cuz nobuddy said I did good cuz I DID.
So dank you berry much.
lub,
Salsalita

LexieLuvr
10-09-2007, 10:31 AM
How did I miss this!?! :woohoo: Omnibug...you show 'em, little girl! And maybe Laika is just worried that her diva status is being challenged! :) And Owen...well, what can we say??? Such good doggies all round! (And a pretty awesome mom too, I think! :hug99::hug99::hug99: )
HUGE Ditto! Great job, little furgirl. Pictures, please??? Michigan has been miserable lately, weather-wise. Maybe it just adversely (crabbily?)affected the furkids, too?!

areese
10-09-2007, 10:55 AM
HUGE Ditto! Great job, little furgirl. Pictures, please??? Michigan has been miserable lately, weather-wise. Maybe it just adversely (crabbily?)affected the furkids, too?!

Gosh I don't have any pictures...there was a photographer there but I don't know if she has a website or what...and for 12 dollars for a 3 X 5 I didn't purchase any. I thought you all had prob. seen enough ribbon pics...but I could take some if you want. Maybe I should...Salsa with 8 blues is pretty cool. Of course I will say she didn't compete against any one as there were no other small dogs in her level. So she gets blue all the time :) But of course its qualifying that matters and that doesn't depend on what other dogs do or don't do..if she makes time without faults she qualifies and that she did in all 8.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

LexieLuvr
10-09-2007, 10:56 AM
It's still worth a "brag" picture, IMO!! She earned what she received, and it took work for her to get it! So pictures, please!!!??

lizzieb38
10-09-2007, 12:57 PM
Well of course we want to see your babies with their ribbons. I could never get tired of seeing my niece and nephew with their ribbons. They work so hard to get them, and always look so proud with their ribbons. Way to go Reese pupperz!!! You all are awesome!!!!!!:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99:

ebmw1975
10-09-2007, 06:06 PM
:appl: :appl: Way to go Salsa, Omnibug :cheer2: , We MOST DEFINATELY need pics of their reward for working in the heat! We can never have too many pics of your cute and talented crew!

quavec
10-09-2007, 06:08 PM
Go Salsalita Go Salsalita :boogie: :party1:

Barb
10-10-2007, 03:35 PM
I think we HAVE to see baby girl Salsa on her "bed" of blue ribbons !!! Go Girl !!!!

jenfer
10-10-2007, 10:05 PM
Wow, Salsa! You go girl!