PDA

View Full Version : Rut-ro

Frzframe
01-23-2006, 03:13 PM
Flashy boy already got in trouble last night. :(

Here is an email I got from Ann Marie

Flash did earn a trip to his kennel and lost roaming priveliges tonight when he sneaked off and pooped in the kitchen. I was happy to see him go out and poop in the backyard this morning, but he did have a very wet waist buddy this afternoon and with the kitchen incident I know we've got to keep a very close eye on him until he's proved himself. I'm keeping him on a leash hooked on my beltloop so he knows I'm always around and he's never out of my sight. When we're not here he has to stay in his kennel, which he puts up a fuss about, but we're used to that with Annabell. He seems to be happy, just clueless about where to go potty! I chalk it up to all of the excitement and changes in his life. If you have any other suggestions, please let me know!

Lisa
01-23-2006, 03:26 PM
Oh Flash! I hope you are a quick study!

Lots of freedom :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: to you little guy!

I am sure it won't take him long to learn the rules of the new house. This is a huge adjustment for him.

:bighug: to you too - you must be missing him.

Courtney
01-23-2006, 03:27 PM
Uh oh Flash! Sounds like she's got a good idea on how to get him into line though!

Mama S.
01-23-2006, 03:30 PM
Ruh roooooo - glad she seems to be willing to take the time to let him adjust and not just drop him back off. Hopefully, he got a wonderful Mommy - she sure does seem like it!
Sandi

Frzframe
01-23-2006, 03:31 PM
She does which is good and I did warn them that he wasn't at the accident free stage yet.

Loren
01-23-2006, 03:43 PM
"new home" bit...He'll be fine I"m sure! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: DId you invite her to the DLC?

Chrystyna
01-23-2006, 04:16 PM
Maybe Flash doesn't like the rain! It rained so much in Dallas Saturday night and Sunday that I thought I was going to scream!!

Princess is definitely not a fan of the rain and she had 3 accidents in the house.

Frzframe
01-23-2006, 06:07 PM
he didn't seem to mind going out with his new brother and sister the next morning.

Chrystyna
01-23-2006, 06:08 PM
Either did Princess since it's not raining today.

LUVMYGUNNER
01-23-2006, 08:53 PM
AAww it was just a little accident.