PDA

View Full Version : Rescue group wins Extreme Home Makeover!!

Mama S.
01-23-2006, 08:14 PM
Read details!http://www.t-bar.org/XMHE_Sponsors.htm. I loved the show before, now I really love it!
Sandi

Helen
01-23-2006, 08:31 PM
That's awesome! Can you let us know when it's going to air? I don't watch the show, but I'd like to see that one!

Linus
01-23-2006, 08:41 PM
I think last night they showed previews for that as the next episode...so next Sunday, January 29.

Patt
01-30-2006, 05:29 AM
Bummer :mad: I forgot to watch.

HotDogMama
01-30-2006, 07:11 AM
I seen the last 10 min, (the best part anyway!) and everything was really beautiful, they made them an office inside and outside they had dog pens, and runs plus horse stalls, then somebody gave them 10 years worth of dog food, and $50,000.00........ sweet!

K2
01-30-2006, 08:44 AM
I watched it. I usually don't because I get the feeling that Ty thinks he's "God-like" and he annoys me when he talks about how wonderful he is.

Anyway, I watched the whole show! It was great~and I just didn't listen to Ty.

Otto'sMom
01-30-2006, 09:38 AM
Dang, I meant to watch it too, but I went to bed at 8 (my eyeball had some weird abrasion on it so I had medicine on it to make it better that made it difficult to see)
This may be kinda off topic, but I wonder if there had been any of those shows: Trading Spaces, In A Fix or Extreme Makeover, that had redone homes in the hurricane devistated places. That would suck extra hard to have your home done up so nice by TV folk and have it all washed away a few years later. :(

LUVMYGUNNER
01-30-2006, 09:42 AM
I forgot about it but thinking about all the good they did, makes me wanna cry.

mamaw
01-30-2006, 12:05 PM
I watched it and hope it opens some peoples eyes and heart to consider adobtion instead of pet stores or backyard breeders that they really don't know anything about. ( I am not talking about the reputable breeders)

Courtney
01-30-2006, 12:52 PM
I didn't watch it but I heard it really did a nice job of pointing out why rescue is great and so needed. I wish I had tivoed it!

Michelle
01-30-2006, 01:02 PM
DARN IT !!!!, It was on last night according to the link!!!!
OH, I missed it!!!!! :mad: :mad:

Jacqueline
01-30-2006, 01:29 PM
Dang, I meant to watch it too, but I went to bed at 8 (my eyeball had some weird abrasion on it so I had medicine on it to make it better that made it difficult to see)
This may be kinda off topic, but I wonder if there had been any of those shows: Trading Spaces, In A Fix or Extreme Makeover, that had redone homes in the hurricane devistated places. That would suck extra hard to have your home done up so nice by TV folk and have it all washed away a few years later. :(

There was one that was fixed up that suffered some damage. I forget the whole thing, but they had gone in and remodeled, not totally rebuilt the house, and they put in this massive play area for the kids. The hurricane took out the play area, and there was limited damage to the roof of the house, but it stood there, in the midst of all this destruction, with her precious pictures intact....like God had held his hand over it. Awesome.

And I know that feeling. We have been thru 5 where we live, damage all around, and none to us.

Frzframe
01-30-2006, 01:38 PM
I was just saying if I would win the lottery (it's joke since I don't even buy tickets) I would build me a house with a big puppy room so when I foster momma dogs with puppies I could have one room with nothing in it so it would be super easy to clean. :lol:

Patt
02-01-2006, 03:03 AM
For those who missed the episode, you can check out the photos here.

http://abc.go.com/primetime/xtremehome/gallery/317.html?photo=1