PDA

View Full Version : I am getting another one!

mydachsies
01-23-2006, 11:04 PM
My brother just called me 8:59 my time and asked if I wanted another Dachshund.:scratch: Duh!I will make room! His girlfriend was given O.C.('Ol Chocolate)but is never around to take care of him.She even made him an outside baby:shocked: .I told her a long time ago if she needed somebody to take care of him that I was here with open arms.Well this is gonna be tough cause she says he is infested with fleas but hey I have shampoo!My husband already smiled and okayed it(not like I need permission but it helps).Now I am waiting for him to get here!:woohoo: He comes at a very good time cause I just got my income tax return and have $$$ for check up and shots and everything else to spoil another one!

Helen
01-23-2006, 11:06 PM
Goodness gracious! You must be O.C.'s guardian angel. :angel7:

I can't wait to see the pictures of him meeting your crew. (hint, hint ;))

Congrats on the new addition!!

JanUet
01-23-2006, 11:15 PM
I'm SO happy for you Erika!!!!:banana: :banana:

A Chocolate in time for Valentine's Day!!!!:rotfl:

While he is getting his shots and stuff.......Perhaps you can think about getting him neutered (If he isn't already). Just a thought
I kinda feel like Bob Barker here......Control the pet population...have your pet spay or neutered.

:congrats:

mydachsies
01-23-2006, 11:17 PM
I don't remember if he is but he is of age for sure.Calvin goes tomorrow for neutering.YAY!If he isn't he will be soon!

oceangirls
01-23-2006, 11:33 PM
Wow, Erika! How exciting! Always room for one more, and we can't wait to see pictures and hear more about him. Is O.C. another cute red smoothie... or is the "Chocolate" part of his name because of his coat color??

JanUet
01-23-2006, 11:36 PM
:rotfl: I just noticed...YUP! takes me a while.....that all your furkids names start with the letter C

Will this little guy be named Chocolate?

Calvin goes tomorrow for neutering.YAY

Sending Calvin many :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for his snip tomorrow!
Please keep us posted :hearts:

Otto'sMom
01-23-2006, 11:50 PM
That's the BEST kind of Chocolate to get for Valentine's Day:hearts:
:cheer2: For you!

BethMH
01-23-2006, 11:51 PM
How exciting!!! Can't wait to see pixs of the new addition. I really need to visit someone who has 5 or more doxies running around their home. I don't know how you all do it, but I think it's wonderful! And yes, I'm jealous!

Bless you for being there when Chocolate was in need!

Jacqueline
01-24-2006, 12:36 AM
How exciting!!! Can't wait to see pixs of the new addition. I really need to visit someone who has 5 or more doxies running around their home. I don't know how you all do it, but I think it's wonderful! And yes, I'm jealous!

Five doxie......my what a large bathroom you must have. I certainly would like to see how they all fit, lol.

LUVMYGUNNER
01-24-2006, 12:39 AM
Wow, you will almost have your own six pack.

Goob
01-24-2006, 01:01 AM
Erika that's awesome! He's a lucky boy indeed to have you!!! :angel7:

Gay Larsen
01-24-2006, 01:32 AM
:shocked: Erika: I'm thrilled for you; can't wait for you to catch up to me!:welcome2: Today, my dogs were all barking eariler, when we came back home & Dennis turned around to me & said, "Aren't you glad we don't have any neighbors?":scratch: I started to laugh, but had to admit that IF we did have neighbors, we definitely couldn't do this:cheer2: (I mean owning 12 like we do)! Six is quite a large bunch also, esp. IF they sleep in the Big Bed w/you.:rotfl: I can't believe his name is Chocolate so you don't even have to change it; :appl: how convenient is that? What's really wonderful is: 1) He gets to come back in the house; (I almost died when you said she had turned him into an "outside" dog),:boogie: 2) This works out well for your brother & his girl friend, 3) He gets built-in brothers & sisters. I had to laugh when you said, about permission, "Not like I had to ask," or something like that! By-the-way, Erika, are you a Leo?:confused: My BD is 7-27so I was wondering; I think that's the cut-off but I can never remember. I'm really hoping you make the 47# by then. I'm rootin' for you! So, when:scratch: do you get the new boy & I have the same ques. as someone else? Is he red also, or is he chocolate & is he LH or SH? I can't wait for you to get him; we want pictures! We want pictures! :rotfl:

Patt
01-24-2006, 01:46 AM
:woohoo: that's wonderful :cheer2: look forward to seeing O.C.'s pic and hearing more about him. :hearts:

Nancy
01-24-2006, 08:28 AM
:congrats: Erika on your new addition! Can't wait to see pix!

Anatresia
01-24-2006, 08:36 AM
YAY!!! Congratulations on the new addition! We want pics!

K2
01-24-2006, 09:18 AM
Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see the new addition!!

Frzframe
01-24-2006, 11:01 AM
to take him instead of dumping him off somewhere. I'm sure he'll be right at home in know time with all the lovin he'll be getting. :)

Jen
01-24-2006, 11:05 AM
Thank you for being there for him-so he'll get the love and medical care he needs!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: Yes, we also need pics ASAP! :congrats: on the new addition!

alfina
01-24-2006, 12:19 PM
I bet you are SO excited. Time seems to always crawl when you are waiting. Glad he will join our DLC crew

Mama S.
01-24-2006, 05:42 PM
I didn't get a chance to post in here saying Hooooo Heeee!!! Now you've posted pics of the pretty man!! You might yet get to the HERD status!!!:rotfl: :rotfl:
SAndi

SusanF
01-24-2006, 08:19 PM
Chocolate will be with a good Mommy this time and you will take good care of him. What a great name for this time of year with Valentines just around the corner!!!:cheer2: