PDA

View Full Version : I wan berry fast

areese
12-09-2007, 01:45 PM
Hi ebbybuddy,
I wuz in da gility twial agin. A berry bad ting happened to me. Da teeter wouldn't tip. I was on da BERRY end up BERRY high. It wuz berry sad.
Den dey got a nudder teeter dat worked bedder and I wuz so berry bwave I did it! I wan 10 wuns!!! I getted 8 wibbons! Big ones! BWUE ones!
Da berry coolest ting wuz I beated sumbuddy. My mommy always sez I get da bwue cuz dere is no udder dogs wunning wiz me. I still gotta QWALIFY ub corse no madder how many dogs dere iz. But I get da first pwace allda time. But dis time, a widdle dog named Reezon wan in my class and I beated him. I beated him in Snooker. I lub Snooker. I iz good at it. You shoulda seen me wunnin. I wuz berry fast.
lub,
Salsalita.

Barb
12-09-2007, 02:36 PM
Woo Hoo - you rock little girl !!! I would have been scared too to be on the teeter and it wouldn't work..... you are very brave to try it again !!! Congrats on beating that other doggie !!!

Otto'sMom
12-09-2007, 02:38 PM
Stoopid non teetery teeter totter. You is bery bwave and an ispirashion to all small dogs.

I hart you in a ghey way,

Michele

jenfer
12-09-2007, 03:18 PM
10 runs? haha. You are good. ;) Good job Salsalita. :appl:

Mama S.
12-09-2007, 05:04 PM
and I bet your Mommy is uploading those pictures as we speak!!! Yeeaa Salsa!!!
Mama

areese
12-09-2007, 05:39 PM
and I bet your Mommy is uploading those pictures as we speak!!! Yeeaa Salsa!!!
Mama

Welp...nope. I forgot all the ribbons at the building! I hung them on Pat's chair while I was loading my truck and forgot them!! She'll bring them-the trial was still going on today but I just entered friday and Saturday.
No pics of agility of course....I surely can't take them LOL and this place doesn't lend itself to photography...the ring goes from wall to wall on three sides so there's no place for a photographer to stand but at the front and even then they can't get close and there are pillars in the way. Which they have PADDED by the way :rotfl: Although I've never seen anyone run into one so far... (knock on wood..it'll prob. be me):duh:

areese
12-09-2007, 05:59 PM
10 runs? haha. You are good. ;) Good job Salsalita. :appl:

That's why I love CPE...they always have 4 runs a day and sometimes 5 cuz they have the games (wildcard, snooker, jackpot, colors, fullhouse) as well as standard and jumpers. If I was rich I'd enter all my dogs in everything and run 30 runs :) Although I did get...winded.. during snooker cuz I ran all three and snooker requires some tricky maneuvering and you need to call the dog and twist and turn a lot and then LAIKA was looking to bark at the ring crew I could tell so I had to run on the outside of the course to get her going really fast so she'd forget about her barking duty... and she ran last of my three. Evil little hairy dog. O what the heck she qualified...it was just more work on my part. GUess that is only fair, right?

Tex
12-09-2007, 11:08 PM
:congrats: Miss Salsalita!!!!! Can't wait for pics of you with your ribbons!

Alex's Mom
12-10-2007, 09:16 AM
Whoa, Amy, that's a lot of running!!!! No wonder you look so fit!!! And Alex and I are SO proud of our little Omnibug...berry berry fast indeed :hug99::hug99::hug99: (And Owen Weenie and the divine (NOT evil) Miss Laika too, of course :))

bittyup
12-10-2007, 07:54 PM
Salsalita you rock! Great job.:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

LexieLuvr
12-11-2007, 12:15 PM
Salsalita you rock! Great job.:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
HUGE DITTO! You go, furgirl!!! And you do!! :)

JanUet
12-11-2007, 12:35 PM
Way 2 Go!!!!! Salsa!

I have to :rotfl: as I can just imagine her sitting at the computer typing out all those words. :lol:

Gosh, That Girl is AMAZING!!!!! :hearts: :hearts:

lizzieb38
12-11-2007, 03:10 PM
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :banana: :banana: :banana: That's my lil niecey bug!!! You are the greatest lil one!! Can't wait to see a picture of you with all of your ribbons. I'm so proud of you!! It's wonderful that you finally had someone to race, and you BEAT them!!:hula1: :hula1: :appl: :appl: !:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: yOU!

oceangirls
12-11-2007, 04:14 PM
:congrats: Salsa!!!

I don't like teeter totters very much personally... I can't imagine running up one fifteen times my size :faint:, much less one that didn't teeter properly.