View Full Version : It's Alliivveeee

Mama S.
01-26-2006, 08:45 PM
We are sitting in the living room eating dinner watching the idiot box. All of a sudden Jamie whispers - check that out. One of the dogs pillows on the floor is moving - :scratch: All of a sudden Sam pops out from underneath it! Silly boy walked all the way across the living room UNDER the pillow :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: withit on his back:rotfl: :rotfl: He catches me staring at him and gives me this sweet baby Hi Mom look! He is soooo silly!!
Sandi

Goob
01-26-2006, 08:47 PM
It's moments like that you need a digital camera built into your hand!!! How cute!!! :banana:

Yolanda
01-26-2006, 09:00 PM
So where is the pictures??? :rotfl: :rotfl:

I think keeping a camera handy is something all of us here at DLC needs to learn to do.

jenfer
01-26-2006, 09:02 PM
Yeah, pictures! Where are they??? And why is he carrying his pillow on his back???:confused:

Mama S.
01-26-2006, 09:27 PM
Yeah, pictures! Where are they??? And why is he carrying his pillow on his back???:confused:
I'm not really sure! He looked so pleased with himself that I didn't have the heart to laugh (much) Still trying to figure out what he was doing and WHY??!
Sandi

Helen
01-26-2006, 09:57 PM
I can't keep myself from laughing, and I'm just reading your description! :lol:
I love how they can be so goofy. Thanks for sharing that cute story!

LUVMYGUNNER
01-26-2006, 10:20 PM
Yea were are the pictures??

Linus
01-27-2006, 12:45 AM
Come on mom, he wanted to move it across the room and dragging it was too hard!!! That's adorable, I would have paid money to see that!! :hearts:

Jen
01-27-2006, 10:30 AM
How cute is that? Awww, Sam moving across the room in cammoflage!!

Lisa
01-27-2006, 11:12 AM
What an adorable story!! Pogo does something similar, if you put a blanket over his head, he won't fight to get out, he just walks around for a couple of minutes not a care in the world. Silly boys....just gotta love 'em, thank goodness we don't need to understand them.

oceangirls
01-29-2006, 07:13 PM
Cassie does the same thing with their dog beds periodically. We call her "turtle" when she does it. I think Cassie spends most of her time trying to figure out things she can do to make us laugh at her :lol:

Bella's Mom
01-29-2006, 08:50 PM
What a sweet story. How could anyone not fall in love with dacshies?? They have such sweet personalities and are so full of love.:hearts: