PDA

View Full Version : Ewww....

Anatresia
01-27-2006, 05:21 PM
My awesome new dining set has one flaw. It has these little trenches about 2mm wide where salt loves to hang out. I pledge, wipe, and dust the heck out of it, but you really have to get in there. As a result, there are some days where a few tiny grains of salt are stuck in the trenches.

Well, I have a new solution. I was holding Miss Priss in my arms while typing on the laptop and she began licking the table. She got all of the salt grains out, but there is a layer of dog spit on my table now.

Maybe it was her way of saying, "Mommy, wash this table now! It's dirty!" And I certainly will- dog saliva is pretty gross on your eating surface, huh?

Goob
01-27-2006, 05:32 PM
Hey now, it's time for Miss Rigby to start pulling her weight around there!!! She's been leaching off you and Paul for too long. If her job is cleaning the table, then by all means! :rotfl:

jenfer
01-27-2006, 05:35 PM
haha... it's either salt in the crack or dogspit on the table. Your pick. :rotfl:

Jen
01-27-2006, 05:46 PM
What, you never let them lick the dishes? After DH has sunny side up eggs, Tasha cleans the leftover egg on the plate. Much easier to wash after its been doxie cleaned!

Helen
01-27-2006, 06:32 PM
What, you never let them lick the dishes? After DH has sunny side up eggs, Tasha cleans the leftover egg on the plate. Much easier to wash after its been doxie cleaned!

I'm glad I'm not the only one! Charlie licks them when I'm loading the dishwasher. :yumyum:

Tanya
01-27-2006, 06:35 PM
Not that Rigby isn't doing a great job, but would one of those air cans you use to clean keyboards work to clean out your trench? :scratch: