PDA

View Full Version : Little snores

bumpergirl
01-28-2006, 07:42 AM
Last night I woke up in the middle of the night because I kept hearing something. What I found was that I was sharing a pillow with both Peanut AND Bailey, one on each side of me. The sound I was hearing was Miss Bailey snoring ever so slightly, but right in my ear. I just laid there and watched them both sleeping for about 10 minutes before going back to sleep myself.

It was so cute I could have died! I don't know why I thought so, but I did. I knew this was the only place I could say that safely without being carted off to the funny farm!

Otto'sMom
01-28-2006, 08:29 AM
You're right, that is a little piece of heaven *sigh*

K2
01-28-2006, 09:39 AM
Sleeping dachsies are always great to watch!!:hearts:

Jen
01-28-2006, 11:52 AM
I'm with ya, I love it when Tasha snores. And I just have to stop what I'm doing and watch her when she's dreaming...paws moving, muzzle twitching, then little barks. :hearts: :hearts:

lotsadox
01-28-2006, 12:38 PM
I know what you mean. I love it when I wake up at night and Miller is right beside me. I always pet him a little and watch him sleep before I go back to sleep. :sleep:

Miss Sweetums can snore almost as loud as the DH because she has a whole from a place where she had bad or no dental work that goes up through her sinus, but I love it. :heart: Only other dog lovers understand this feeling.

Mama S.
01-28-2006, 01:39 PM
I agree! Love it when I wake up to a warm furry body pressed up tight against me!! I can do without the freight train snoring that comes with sleeping with Shadow!!
Sandi

Lisa
01-28-2006, 02:47 PM
Your thread motivated me straight to a nap! And you are 100% right, I was on :cloud9:. The warm little bodies and just listening to their contentment was wonderful.

mydachsies
01-28-2006, 03:59 PM
I love it when I nap on the couch with all 5 are on me.Every part of me is warm without a blankie.I am in heaven!

Goob
01-28-2006, 06:22 PM
Snooter snores softly too, it's the cutest thing ever!!!

alfina
01-28-2006, 06:48 PM
That's exactly the right way to describe it. I love it when mine all snuggle up with me.