PDA

View Full Version : Reese at Earthdog

Jill
02-15-2008, 09:32 AM
Ok, so I will be the first to admit that I have no idea how to cut the video up into smaller sections...so it's a bit long. And um, don't mind me talking to Reese in the beginning...

You can forward towards the end...the series of tunnels just gets longer etc and the video goes on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtfpDbve4vE

areese
02-15-2008, 09:57 AM
Way cool!!! I can't wait for spring..
The funny thing was when he started barking when they brought out the rats, Laika came charging out of the bedroom barking her head off and she NEVER barks at video or tv. She must recognize some special rat bark!
He works the rat really well!!! He did a full minute??? Awesome :)
Now Laika is going nuts...she wants to go outside...like there might be a rat out there. :rotfl:

Rae
02-15-2008, 10:06 AM
wow he sure is interested in that rat!

Thanks for sharing one of our all star olympic weens in action!

GOOOO Reesie!~

bittyup
02-15-2008, 06:48 PM
Kool! Reese really likes that rat. Great concentration!:appl: :cheer3: :cheer3:

areese
02-15-2008, 07:12 PM
I just want to say that NINE HOURS later Laika is still convinced there is a rat here somewhere...cuz Reese obviously told her there was one.
She keeps asking to go out and then just barks her fool head off. Comes in and barks some more and humps the cat. Her motor is REVVED. And it's a long time until May and earthdog here...

Courtney
02-15-2008, 07:27 PM
OMG I loved watching that!! He is serious about that rat. Can't wait till he has his first competition! :)

And is it me or is that rat FRIGGIN HUGE?

Jill
02-15-2008, 09:15 PM
Thanks you guys!!!

The woman that is the instructor says he is really great and catching on SO fast. Of course she could be blowing smoke, but I'll take it. Just compared to the other 3 dogs in the class, he is the star. She says that he will pass the Junior Earthdog test on the first try! I am super excited for him. His "advanced" class starts next week!

OMG I loved watching that!! He is serious about that rat. Can't wait till he has his first competition! :)

And is it me or is that rat FRIGGIN HUGE?

Courtney, the rat is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. It's tail is so long and thick...it's all white and has those beady red eyes. It's name is Snow White. :faint:

Patt
02-15-2008, 09:34 PM
Good job Reese. :appl: I believe he will be bringing home lots of blue ribbons in Earthdog events. Go Reese.

I once had a rat like Snow White and her name was Cecelia. She was a sweet and gentle girl. :hearts:

Tex
02-16-2008, 10:24 AM
That was an awesome video! Thank you Jill for sharing that with us! I've always wanted to see exactly what Earth Dog is all about!!!!

:way2go: Reese!!!

Sophie and Lili's Mom
02-16-2008, 12:34 PM
That was an awesome video! Thank you Jill for sharing that with us! I've always wanted to see exactly what Earth Dog is all about!!!!

:way2go: Reese!!!

Hopefully this summer I will have my act together and get the tunnels I have finished Then Jax, Julie and Miss Jenni can come play with the rats.

Linus
02-16-2008, 12:41 PM
That is so cool!!!

I'm fairly sure Bailey and Milo have never seen a rat in their lives but they were going NUTS when they heard Reese barking (and they never bark at dogs on TV or the computer). I had to turn the sound off to preserve my sanity!

Sophie and Lili's Mom
02-16-2008, 01:10 PM
That is so cool!!!

I'm fairly sure Bailey and Milo have never seen a rat in their lives but they were going NUTS when they heard Reese barking (and they never bark at dogs on TV or the computer). I had to turn the sound off to preserve my sanity!

Baily can come too...

I have been inspired...I think I will try to get the tunnel done over spring break...then we could have a party here Saturday evening after Buda if people wanted and everyone could try it...

Mama S.
03-20-2008, 07:58 PM
I have rats 2 like Snow White - one is named Apple the other is Panda. They have to live at the office as they drive da herd insane! Reesey - you can come and bark at our rattys anytime you want!! You did a fabulous job! They kept adding sections and our lil trooper just kept going!!!:appl: :appl: :appl: Didn't look like anything was gonna stop our boy!!!!

Mama

JanUet
03-20-2008, 09:43 PM
Loved the video!!!!! :appl: :appl:

I laughed at the video one minute and 18 seconds into it as Reese decided that he didn't want to go thru the tunnel for his treat and you were already at the other end :rotfl: :rotfl:
:way2go: Reese!

I felt sorry for the Rat ---all that barking at close range!!!!!

Casey came out from hiding when he heard Reese barking.
He wanted to know what all the fuss was about :lol:

Sophie and Lili's Mom
03-21-2008, 01:55 AM
Loved the video!!!!! :appl: :appl:

I laughed at the video one minute and 18 seconds into it as Reese decided that he didn't want to go thru the tunnel for his treat and you were already at the other end :rotfl: :rotfl:
:way2go: Reese!

I felt sorry for the Rat ---all that barking at close range!!!!!

Casey came out from hiding when he heard Reese barking.
He wanted to know what all the fuss was about :lol:

The rats couldn't really give a rat's ass about the dogs coming at them. By the end of a test we are pouring sugar water on them to make them do something besides lay there and sleep. At least they will move around and try to clean the sugar water off!