PDA

View Full Version : Today's Grrrt Position

Otto'sMom
02-19-2008, 12:33 AM
Today, Grrrt moved in her cave to this position:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/Anewborg/Anipals%20Also/Mississippi4012.jpg
It was so nice out today, while I was cleaning the floor, she peed on the floor and then went to sit out in the sun. Gonna get shots of that soon. I will keep you updated on the Grrrt positions.

oceangirls
02-19-2008, 01:12 AM
It was so nice out today, while I was cleaning the floor, she peed on the floor and then went to sit out in the sun. Gonna get shots of that soon.

What, the pee? Is it in the shape of a :heart14: ?? :conf4:

No one ever eliminates anything in the shape of a heart for me :sosad:. Someone did leave a dropping on the living room carpet tonight. It was in the shape of - well - a dropping.

Tanya
02-19-2008, 01:16 AM
Aw, Grrrt! Can't wait to see her sun shots!

Patt
02-19-2008, 04:31 AM
I :love9: seeing any pics of Grrrt. She's such a sweetie. :hearts:

Jacqueline
02-19-2008, 04:50 AM

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: My thoughts exactly.

Tex
02-19-2008, 08:08 AM

That's what I was thinkin' too.......can't wait for more Grrrt shots!!!:hearts:
(Pics of pee, however, I can do without :) ).

Rae
02-19-2008, 09:55 AM
HRH has rooted her cave into a custom design too and applauds Grrt's ingenuity. .

P.S. sister your azz is hanging out...

Alex's Mom
02-19-2008, 10:04 AM
Must be a cantankerous old dame thing...Alex sleeps with her butt hanging out too!! Grrrt looks quite benign in that pic!!:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Love ALL the anipal pics...but I agree with Rae: how the heck do you manage to get one at a time?? (:love: Otto's frosty snout)

lotsadox
02-19-2008, 10:09 AM
Someone did leave a dropping on the living room carpet tonight. It was in the shape of - well - a dropping.

*sigh* I guess Sweetums just doesn't love me that much. All her droppings are just droppings. No hearts. :sosad:

Rae
02-19-2008, 10:37 AM
If Sweetums droppings have become droppings again (instead of rectum rockets of "drippings") I would say she loves you a lot.

Otto'sMom
02-19-2008, 11:09 AM
Love ALL the anipal pics...but I agree with Rae: how the heck do you manage to get one at a time?? (:love: Otto's frosty snout)

When seated, I am covered in dogs. When I get up to get the camera or do something, dogs disperse throughout the room, thus enabling me to get individual shots. Just before those shots, we were watching Law and Order, and I was covered in no less than 7 dogs.

Jen
02-19-2008, 11:42 AM
A seven dog night eh? And its not like its even COLD there.

Ms Grrrrt with her booty on the floor. Too cute. Tasha likes so leave her booty hanging out of her blanket when she's on the couch---the better to gas the humans.....

Otto'sMom
02-19-2008, 02:12 PM

No one ever eliminates anything in the shape of a heart for me :sosad:. Someone did leave a dropping on the living room carpet tonight. It was in the shape of - well - a dropping.

Funny you mention that. There was another poop heart on the towel in front of my bedroom yesterday, but I didn't photograph it since it had been stepped on (not by me) when the towel folded over into the shape of a heart. And as for heart shaped pees....we had blood red pees last week, and I don't recall if any were heart shaped, they're never that small, always lake shaped. I'll keep an eye out for them.

Otto'sMom
02-19-2008, 02:16 PM
A seven dog night eh? And its not like its even COLD there.

Usually, it's not really that big of a deal to sit with that many dogs on me. It's when Dexter decides that he needs to be held rather than sit behind my head and breathe into my ear is when I wish I had the camera on automatic. Dexter will sit as close to my face as possible, and then Rue, his mortal enemy, will work his way above that, lowly growling the whole time. I keep saying "NO FIGHTING ON MY FACE" and they don't but the intent is there. They end up stacked on top of one another on top of me. I'm lucky if I get to use my arms(and if I do, it's to scritch someone:D) Austin will stay off to my left on the table and I rub his tummy there.

LexieLuvr
02-19-2008, 03:28 PM
Usually, it's not really that big of a deal to sit with that many dogs on me. It's when Dexter decides that he needs to be held rather than sit behind my head and breathe into my ear is when I wish I had the camera on automatic. Dexter will sit as close to my face as possible, and then Rue, his mortal enemy, will work his way above that, lowly growling the whole time. I keep saying "NO FIGHTING ON MY FACE" and they don't but the intent is there. They end up stacked on top of one another on top of me. I'm lucky if I get to use my arms(and if I do, it's to scritch someone:D) Austin will stay off to my left on the table and I rub his tummy there.
Sure would love to see a shot of that!!!

Mama S.
02-19-2008, 06:18 PM
Grrrt - I love you! Lake peeing or not:rotfl: :rotfl:

Mama