PDA

View Full Version : I fed the raw medallions last night...

Jill
01-30-2006, 10:33 AM
I finally got a chance to get to the store to get the medallions. They LOVED them, and they were gone in 2 seconds flat. :rotfl: We still have about 1 weeks worth left of our EVO kibble before we make the total switch, but I think it'll be fine.

JanUet
01-30-2006, 10:45 AM
:yay: for Reese and Bailey!

And another :yay: for Mommie for makin' the switch!!!!!

I find the medallions to be the most convenient and the pupperz LOVE them!

:way2go: Jill! :banana: :cheer2:

Michelle
01-30-2006, 10:52 AM
Yeah Reese and Bailey:boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

Heidi and Princess are still loving them and boy they are just so easy!!,

Lisa
01-30-2006, 11:04 AM
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

So happy they love it Jill. I just love the ingredients in their products too.

:boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

lotsadox
01-30-2006, 11:39 AM
I'm a big fan of Nature's Variety (could be because my vet worked with them on the nutritional makeup and ingredients). Congrats on making the switch! :boogie:

Jen
01-30-2006, 03:15 PM
:appl: :appl: Wonderful news! I still have to find a store that has the medallions.

Michelle
01-30-2006, 04:14 PM
I still have to find a store that has the medallions.

Jen, This really sucks!! Have you tried the store locator on their website, where is the closest store from your apt???, You just put in the zip code and it should give you a list of stores, you mean there are NO holistic kind of food stores near you that sell human and pet foods, not even a health food store that specializes in it??

I feel sooooo bad, Tasha is missing out on some good stuff..

HotDogMama
01-30-2006, 04:45 PM
I used the locator on the web-site, I didn't find it very helpful, it only named two places close to me and niether were pet stores, they were both health food stores, so that gave me an idea and I started calling other ones, and finally found them, so I would call the places they list first before I trekk all over town trying to find them. :boogie:

jenfer
01-30-2006, 05:28 PM
Yay for you! :D Gigi loves her medallions too! Well, Gigi's dinner last about 10 seconds in our household now. :rotfl:

Mama S.
01-30-2006, 08:55 PM
tier first medallions! As they all got kibble this morning each got 3 medallions which may be too much but I didn't feed them their normal rats so I will watch. My guys range from 10 - 22 pounds depending on who we are talking about. The Etheopina love child is one of the skinniest with the highest level of activity, the grand old Dame is the heftiest but she's also a lard butt! I followed the scale pretty well - WOW - they have NEVER eaten dinner that fast! Unless of course it was mine and I wasn't looking:rotfl: :rotfl:
Sandi

LUVMYGUNNER
01-31-2006, 09:13 AM
I will have to give it a try also. I have to go 75 miles to get this stuff but out local Hay and Feed just got Natural Balance raw in. I might just try that.

Frzframe
01-31-2006, 06:38 PM
try these and even know of a place that sell them but I'm to lazy to go out and buy them and then found out they are to pricey for me just now. :(

Mama S.
01-31-2006, 07:31 PM
I figured out that I get 1 1 /2 days out of 1 3 pound bag - it's $10.99 per bag so costing a bit much for this to be an every meal deal - I am trying to get set to feed them raw period - this will have to be cheaper! Will have to see but dang they sure do love these things!
Sandi

Lisa
01-31-2006, 07:34 PM
Sandi what is the price of the patties in comparison? I heard they were cheaper, just I never inquired.

Mama S.
01-31-2006, 09:21 PM
I'll chek that out the next time I go in to redeem another coupon! heheh! I know they have them, just didn't pay any mind!
sandi