PDA

View Full Version : agility agility and more agility...

areese
03-20-2008, 06:51 PM
Welp, tomorrow bright and early (leaving at 5 am yuck) me and the Weens and Salsa are off to an agility trial. IF Laika qualifies both standard runs and both jackpots, she will have her C-ATCH 2 (second CPE championship). I forgot about that until just now! We are going friday and saturday.
THEN we have another CPE trial NEXT weekend.
THEN we got into an AKC trial the NEXT weekend.
THEN my friend Gail's organization is having their first USDAA trial April 26-27. I have earth dog the 26th (when the novice dogs are running) and I won't deprive Laika of the Joy of Rat so we entered the last two runs and will go directly from the dirt to the agility course LOL. THAT should be interesting.
THEN the club I belong to has their trial May 3 and 4...more USDAA. We should get some titles at these trials cuz my dogs have two legs in a few different events and you need 3 for a title :) THEN we qualified for the CPE Nationals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May 30-31-june 1!!!!! And there's another one in there somewhere....weekend before Nationals that I haven't entered yet but will cuz they are my favorite people.
I am spending both of our tax rebates I guess. It's kinda out of control...

Mama S.
03-20-2008, 07:45 PM
WOW!!!!! Like I should be surprised at ho great or babies do in agility!! No wonder they get to go everywhere!!! Will eagerly await all the new ribbons!!!:cheer3: :cheer3: :cheer3:
Mama

Tanya
03-20-2008, 10:17 PM
Good luck!!! :crossfin:

Peaches would be in heaven if we had that many flyball tournaments!!!

Patt
03-21-2008, 02:40 AM
I wish you and the kids the very best. Bring home those ribbons. :cheer3:

Tex
03-21-2008, 03:29 PM
You sound a little busy Amy!!! I can't wait for the new pics of Laika, Owen, & Salsalita with their ribbons!!!!:cheer3: