PDA

View Full Version : Teddy's wish came true

Teddysmom
03-28-2008, 09:08 AM
When Andrea did the readings on my pups, she stated that Teddy wished he could shred some of Kiki's toys; which is virtually impossible since she always shreds them within 30 seconds of getting them. Well, on Good Friday I gave the dogs their easter pressies a bit early - a humongous stuffed bunny for them to destroy. I had to cut the plastic eyes off of it so no one would choke on them or ingest them, pull a tiny it of fluff out for them to see and then it was all over. Kiki has kept it away from Teddy and he was getting upset; so the other day I put her in the other room with her hoosister and let Teddy have his fun.
He wasn't sure what to do with it other than use it for a pillow............
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l106/Teddysmom06/024.jpg

I had to show him some of the stuffing from the inside of the bunny and this is the ending result.........snow storm!!!
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l106/Teddysmom06/025.jpg
I couldn't take any action shots of him destuffing it as I was laughing so hard I was crying. I was cheering him on and telling him to "kill it" and "get it" and his tail was wagging 100 mps (miles per second). He was having a blast and you could see the joy on his face while I was letting him destroy the toy - all by himself; without me telling him to stop making a huge mess. He had so much fun, but is now depressed becuse all the fluff is out of the bunny:sosad: . Thanks to Andrea, Teddy's wish finally was able to come true. After the shredfest, the daycare kids and I had a "snow" fight with the fluff that was all over the floor.
Thanks Andrea for helping my boy's wish come true and making him a happy camper!:cheer3: :appl: :hug99:

Jen
03-28-2008, 09:20 AM
Go Teddy! That's one impressive indoor snowstorm!!

Tex
03-28-2008, 09:43 AM
Go Teddy! That's one impressive indoor snowstorm!!
Huge :ditto:!!!! You get that bunny Teddy!

Barb
03-28-2008, 09:47 AM
*sniff* that is so kewl..... how would you have ever known? GREAT job Teddy - you did an excellent de-stuff !!!! :appl:

LUVMYGUNNER
03-28-2008, 10:01 AM
Looks like he had fun :)

Azaren
03-28-2008, 10:27 AM
He's such a cute little guy! I :love9: that first picture of him sleeping on the bunny.

And good job Teddy finally destuffing it! :appl:

I'm actually at my dad's house with his little Teddy (toy poodle). I'm very partial to dogs with that name.

areese
03-28-2008, 10:38 AM
That is so cool..he must have had SOOOO much fun!

Patt
03-28-2008, 10:54 AM
Cute pics. Nothing better than a destuffed bunny for a pillow. :)

lotsadox
03-28-2008, 12:26 PM
:awww: Teddy got his wish! :hearts:

Actually Bogart sort of got his wish this week. Andrea said that his back hurt him when it was cold. Since Sweetums no longer needed it, I gave Bogart her doggie heat pad. He's such a happy boy now. :hearts:

Otto'sMom
03-28-2008, 12:28 PM
Made of Awesome, filled with WIN!:rotfl: :rotfl:

Opaleyz
03-28-2008, 04:26 PM
That is SO kewl! Love the pics of the happy boy :)

And Love the size of that bunny--what an awesome prezzie!

Tanya
03-28-2008, 11:01 PM
Aw, Teddy! Way to go little guy! :appl: