PDA

View Full Version : Poor Starvin' Doggie

Alex's Mom
01-31-2006, 02:33 PM
I just picked myself up off the floor after :rotfl: til I cried...Alex is on metaclop to help food move through her tummy, and the pill has to be given to her 20 minutes before she's fed. Usually I give her the pill and then come back down to my office, and she follows me down to harrass me (20 minutes is a LONG time to a hungry dog LOL). However, today she gave up, and I wasn't really paying attention, cuz when I looked down she wasn't there. So I came upstairs to find her sitting in front of her dish, staring at it, WILLING it to magically fill up with food :pray: since her mom was obviously being negligent! OMG I wish I'd had a camera in my hand. She is so funny sometimes!:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

JanUet
01-31-2006, 02:38 PM
I can just imagine it. I can also imagine her tapping her foot and her little paws crossed across her chest, as If to say "Well! I'm waiting!" :rotfl:

Rae
01-31-2006, 02:39 PM
Oh Paula that is so funny. Duchie is perpetually staving as well, and when I do not get the hint she goes to her bowl, gives me "the L@@K" and starts licking her bowl.. She'll stop and look, stop and lick... I too wish I had a camera at all times. They are such funny little creatures!

Jen
01-31-2006, 02:41 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: At least she didn't bark at it!!

Last night I arrived home from work to find Tasha's kong sitting in front of the fridge. Come on mom, give me a refill!

K2
01-31-2006, 02:50 PM
:rotfl: They can be so funny. The other day, I caught Pippit staring at the top of the microwave(I had a bowl of pasta there) I said, "Nice try little man, but you're not telekenetic" Could you just imagine if they were???:rotfl:

Alex's Mom
01-31-2006, 03:10 PM
It'd be like that scene in the Sorcerer's Apprentice when everything starts to go haywire...with our puppers sitting in the middle of the kitchen floor, happily grabbing anything edible that flies by! What a picture that creates...:rotfl:

jenfer
01-31-2006, 04:44 PM
That is cute. The other day I caught the Gi sitting in front of the microwave watching while I was reheating chicken in there for dinner.

Mama S.
01-31-2006, 09:16 PM
Poor starved baby! You hateful mommy!!!! Makin that baby wait!! 20WHOLE minutes>>> how dare you!:rotfl: :rotfl:
Sandi