PDA

View Full Version : Updates on Stormer and BJ

Fluffy
11-27-2005, 02:10 AM
I'm sure you guys remember the post on Stormer getting hit by the car...well I found out today that he got his cast off!! Apparently the break wasn't as bad as originally thought. THANK GOODNESS!! He came running over to me tonight when I got home. Well, I shouldn't exactly say running, it was more of an attempt of running...but he seems to be doing well.

Also, I saw BJ tonight too...poor guy. He has his ear all bandaged up...you can tell he hurts. My heart breaks for him and Lora right now. BTW...What is a hematoma anyways??

Patt
11-27-2005, 03:10 AM
Good to hear Stormer is doing so well, lucky he survived the accident. Sending more :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: for a complete recovery.

Too bad about BJ, hematomas can really hurt. Flappy ears create a problem. Simply put a hematoma is a blood clot and sometimes needs surgery. Going to send BJ healing :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: too.

Here's a link to fill you in.
http://www.sniksnak.com/doghealth/auralhematoma.html

Lisa
11-27-2005, 10:32 AM
Thank you so much for the update! I'm thrilled that Stormer is doing so well. Some more rayz for him :rayz: :rayz: for him and for B.J. too.

JanUet
11-27-2005, 10:10 PM
Thanks for the update Becca! Sending a few more :rayz: :rayz: Stormie's way. And a Big :kiss3: too!

lotsadox
11-27-2005, 10:26 PM
I'm glad that Stormer and BJ are doing so well. I have a dachsie that had a hematoma on her ear that we had to have removed. She did very well. No problems at all.