PDA

View Full Version : Adoption rayzzzz please

Frzframe
12-05-2005, 01:34 PM
I think I've found the perfect home for Flash. Well really both Frankie and Flash!!!!!! This family just lost their 16 year old boy and want to rescue another. I've been emailing the wife and even though they wanted a black and tan I suggested Flash and since Frankie and him are bonded (even though I think they would be fine without each other) they want Flash and Frankie to be comfortable and happy so they've applied for both of them. :party1:

I've already told them about the problems mill dogs have and they are fine with working with them.

So now I have to do all the leg work so if you could spare a few extra rayz for that I'd be forever in your debt. :)

Jen
12-05-2005, 01:43 PM
Adoption :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: for Frankie and Flash! It would be awesome if they could stay together!! :party1:

Lisa
12-05-2005, 02:15 PM
That is so amazing!! I hope these people work out to be their perfect forever family...Tons of rayz for them :rayz: :hearts: :heartbt: :rayz:

lotsadox
12-05-2005, 02:23 PM
This is great news! Sending tons of adoption rayz. :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: How wonderful if they could stay together.

doxiepiemom
12-05-2005, 02:54 PM
Such wonderful news. I hope all works out and this is their forever home.

Patt
12-05-2005, 04:17 PM
This is wonderful news, thanks for the update. I'm happy to hear they are going to be adopted together. :cheer2: :woohoo: :cheer2:

Also thank you for giving them the heads up on mill dogs, I know this is the usual thing to do but I think sometimes think the new guardians forget with so much else going on.

Sending many happy adoption :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: to Frankie and Flash.

oceangirls
12-05-2005, 05:22 PM
rayz of course!:rayz: :rayz: :rayz: Keep us updated

LUVMYGUNNER
12-05-2005, 05:41 PM
:rayz: :rayz: :rayz: Rays for your little guys that they will be Home for the Holidays.

Linus
12-05-2005, 11:40 PM
Lots and lots of adoption :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: for you Frankie and Flash!

Fluffy
12-06-2005, 01:51 AM
More adoption :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: on the way!! Its wonderful that the potentionl new hooparents don't to split the boys up!! Shows they really care about them already!! Keep us posted!

Schroeders Mom
12-07-2005, 02:05 PM
:woohoo: Adoption :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: on the way!! Fantastic, they want both Flash and Frankie :cheer2: :banana2: :cheer2: !!!!

Bella's Mom
12-07-2005, 02:38 PM
Wow! I hope everything goes well with Flash and Frankie and their forever home is everything you could hope for. :hug99: