PDA

View Full Version : Whatcu puppies look like???

Mama S.
02-01-2006, 01:04 PM
This is funny but sad! We have members who I can give you very specific details about their puppers: names, birthday's gotcha days - what they eat - how many times the y poop - BUT have no clue what they look like!!!!!
So - it is my request that every single member post a description of each baby!! I'll start!
Stinker - solid black long hair doxie/cocker mix
Pete - black terrior mix - think roach havin a bad hair day :rotfl:
Oscar - smooth red standard
Jadaa - smooth red tweenie
Hershey - only DOG knows! His papers say choclate dapple but he has a black nose so he's not chocolate! Some have guessed a diluted red that looks chocolate!
Shadow - B&T smooth standard - Daddy's big boned girl:rotfl:
Aurora - red smooth mini
Sam - red smooth tweenie

Taa daaaa! Now you know ..... the rest of the story! Get ta posting ladies!!
Sandi

Otto'sMom
02-01-2006, 01:14 PM
Otto-Red Smooth Dapple (mostly red) with a blue eye:hearts:
Grrrrrrt- Red Smooth -suspected mill mommy, resembling-these are not my words- an alien insect larval queen
Austin- Long Haired Black and Tan, one eye, could be part monkey or ferret:scratch: I'm not sure which yet.
Dolly-Black/Tan Coonhound/Doxie mix, runs like a gorilla on her knuckles:rotfl:
Buddy- Golden Ret/Shepherd mix, shaggy lug of a dog:hearts:

Fluffy
02-01-2006, 01:19 PM
Buddy-black/brown tweenie w/ a tail almost as long as his torso...DEFINATELY my ADHD boy...he needs ridalin for puppers!!!
Heidi- golden Dachsie/Beagle mix..former mill mommy. she is getting on in years and has little fat lumps (all benign) all over her tummy and one on top of her head...we call her my "Lumpy Beer Keg"

quavec
02-01-2006, 01:21 PM
Cricket: slightly overweight, red smooth, male. He's got the most expressive eyes and constantly wagging rear end (yep, not just his tail, but his whole behind).

Yolanda
02-01-2006, 01:23 PM
GOOSEman - 6# Red dilute with a fosted face and no bottom jaw/teeth. My heart and soul
Elsa - 34# Wheaton Wire My elegant lady very mellow.
Trey - Red smooth mini missing left rear leg - My escape artist can get out of any fence she is in.
Sassy - Red Smooth mini - My wobbly girl - her cart is her link with the world
Phoenix - Black & Tan Tweenie - My shy boy who loves to give Mutter kisses.
Wetley - Red Pieball tweenie - What can I say he is my "brattypants" and a two year old terror

squirrel818
02-01-2006, 01:25 PM
Cricket-small standard red smoothie. she's getting a little chunky these days but maybe it's because i'm remembering how rail thin she was when we brought her home. She can be a tomboy or a diva depending on her mood.
Weenie-Black and tan small standard smotthie. He has tan markings on his face and I think they make him look like he has rosey cheeks. we call him jelly bean and he is basically proportioned like one ;) he knows he rules the household with an iron paw!

Jen
02-01-2006, 01:32 PM
Tasha: red smooth tweenie (runty standard), weighs nearly 15 lbs, constantly cocking her head at the interesting noises in the city

Helen
02-01-2006, 01:44 PM
Charlie - 3/4 dachshund, 1/4 chihauha mix. He is a black and tan smooth. He has the chi eyes (they kinda bug out :)) and forehead, but he's got the dachshund body, and definitely the dachshund attitude!

Oh, and he has one "airplane" ear and one regular ear. That's my boy! :hearts:

Nancy
02-01-2006, 01:52 PM
Molly - Black and Tan smooth coat with a smidge of dapple mini-doxie. She's about 10 pounds. Know's she adorable and uses it to her advantage every second of the day!

Lisa
02-01-2006, 01:58 PM
Pogo - chubby stubby

Pixel - bow-legged bugger <---the actual word would be censored. (blb for short)

Oh...you want MORE information than that?

Pogo - black and tan smooth standard, single dapple, watery eyes, a slight weight problem, a broken tail (he had it when we got him), long nails (with long quick).

Pixel - black and white smooth piebald, comes with big vocal cords. Short and VERY low to the ground (even for a doxie). Sweet little face, slightly chubby (maybe a pound), and yes...he really does have bow legs.

Rae
02-01-2006, 02:04 PM
Duchie-
aka HRH The Duchess of Wagoner,
AKA Mommy's Baby Wanna Cookie?
AKA Hoover

Smooth red gal, former mill mommy, approx 10 years old, we think.... getting a wee bit of frosting on the face. Mournful eyes of an old soul who has seen too much of the bad in this world, which makes Mommy try her best to make it all up to her.

Was a fattypants due to the fact that in the dachsie world "food = love" but has trimmed down to a svelte 11.8-12 lbs, so am guessing she is a tweenie.

Who says redheads can't wear pink? My baby is a doll in her signature color.

She is the love of my life, aside from DH of course.

Frzframe
02-01-2006, 02:05 PM
Mitzi - B/T semi long hair with fuzzy legs and chest. She has bad back knees so she looks like she been riding on a horse way to long. She weighs around 14 lbs. Also her ribs poke out because of bad breeding.

Dudley - Irish Spotted Wire hair. He is tri color (black, white and tan) and very much in need of a good grooming. His eyes are small and that makes him look not to smart. :) He weighs around 13 lbs

Frankie weighs 12 lbs and is a smoothie red dapple. He had a white blaze on his chest which right now is almost hairless. He also had white hairs al long his back and sides making him look like he's turning grey but he's not. He also has darker red spots along his back. His right eye is part blue and part brown.

Yankee is around 50 lbs and is a wire hair with a white blaze on her chest and white hairs all thought out her coat. She has brown eyes.

Hmmm, I could do all 13 puppies if you all really want me too but I aint gonna just for myself. :lol:

Jacqueline
02-01-2006, 02:12 PM
Taffy....well ...just look at that photo...says it all...SPOILED ROTTEN CHILD

10 pounds, mini brat, does just what she pleases...will answer to Hey, you, little deaf daushaund!! more than her name. She's a smooth red, or a smooth chocolate, depending on who is looking at her :rotfl: I think red, because when the sun hits her, she is a gorgeous redhead. She has some darker markings on her face, sort of like a racoon mask, and a pale brown nose. So you tell me, what is she?

Spoiled Rotten Taffy (http://www.home.earthlink.net/~spoiledrottentaffy/index.html)

K2
02-01-2006, 02:22 PM
Pippit-Red smooth tweenie(13.5-14.5lbs), his tail has been broken at least twice(was like that when I recued him), he has a funny right ear that sits up higher then his other one, he's always wagging his tail and he is my :hearts: :hearts:

Michelle
02-01-2006, 02:42 PM
Heidi--- Blk/Tan Piebald longhair tweenie 12.8lbs who has mastered the art of dancing in circles from the kitchen to the dining room as she is watching me bring her raw medallions to her bowl. She looks like a propeller getting ready to take flight..

Princess----Blk/Tan longhair mini 9.4lbs who loves to stop drop and roll on her back right in front of your path so you can rub her little belly..

Those are my babies :hearts: :hearts:

Linus
02-01-2006, 02:44 PM
Bailey - black and tan tweenie with darker tan points than most. A total momma's boy, but he LOVES grandpa's belly rubs!

Lisa
02-01-2006, 02:50 PM
BUT have no clue what they look like!!!!!

That's because they are not posting enough PICTURES!!! :photo3: :photo3:

Goob
02-01-2006, 03:42 PM
Snooter - Mini red w/black overlay - 9 LB's of 'TUDE
Professor - Tweenie black and tan wire - 14 LB's without reading glasses/15 LB's w/read glasses on :rotfl:

lotsadox
02-01-2006, 06:44 PM
Amanda, black LH mix about 20 lbs
Sweetums, used to be red or wild boar now mostly white, smooth about 15 lbs
Bogart, red smooth about 12 lbs
Cash, b/t LH, about 15 lbs (should be 12 or 13)
Miller, b/t dapple smooth, 15 lbs
Scooter, BIG red smooth mix (lab) about 35-40 lbs! :shocked:

Anatresia
02-01-2006, 07:21 PM
Mine are easy.

Mr. Butters Von Wienerhausen- smooth red tweenie
Miss Rigby Von Wienerhausen- smooth red tweenie

Butters is actually a standard if you go by weight because he's sooooo fat, but he's supposed to be 15 pounds!:shocked:

You can tell them apart because Rigby has "eyeliner" on (black rimmed eyes) and Butters, being a dude, doesn't. Mr. B also has the tiniest spot of white fur on his face from where he was bit by another dog when he was 12 weeks old- about three hairs grew in white at that spot! :hearts:

Oh, and he has a special no-no place that makes it easy to see which is which.:rotfl:

Anatresia
02-01-2006, 07:25 PM
She's a smooth red, or a smooth chocolate, depending on who is looking at her :rotfl: I think red, because when the sun hits her, she is a gorgeous redhead. She has some darker markings on her face, sort of like a racoon mask, and a pale brown nose. So you tell me, what is she?

I'd say she's a chocolate & tan, which is what the breeder told me Rigby was when I called over the phone- we ran right out there to find all red smoothie girls and B&T longhaired boys. Although I wanted a chocolate & tan, I could not resist the twin factor:
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-7/1040661/sleepytwins.jpg

Whatever she is, though, she is GORGEOUS!!!!! You have such a pretty girl!

HotDogMama
02-02-2006, 09:43 AM
Molly: 12-13 lbs. (depending on which day it is) 'sposed to be mini red smooth, after joining this board, more of a tweenie!
Loves to dig, and play, play, play!!

Jill
02-02-2006, 09:55 AM
Bailey - a smooth isabella fawn. He's long and got the skinny gene. He weighs in at about 11lbs. His tail is a bit on the long side for a doxie and loves to chase it.

Reese - a smooth black and tan. He's a bit beefier then Bailey and not quite as long. He weighs in at about 13lbs. He's got a wide butt and a cute little skip in his back left leg. He loves to make out with anyone, including Bailey.

Laurie' s Dachshunds
02-02-2006, 10:21 AM
Shadow- Male, Smooth Black 'n' Tan, Has a milk moustache, dark-brown eyes, & dark skin

Reesee- Female, Smooth Chocolate 'n' Tan, Brown nose, Pretty Hound Dog ears, Long & Lean Miniature, Light skin & eyes

Lil' Smokey- Male, Smooth Black 'n' Tan, Has alot of tan on chest, face & feet, Lil' Hot Dog with short body (not very long)

Sassy Baby- Female, Smooth Black 'n' Tan, Looks alot like Shadow, Long & Lean, My Foot Long Hot Dog

oceangirls
02-03-2006, 01:59 PM
We have one of these:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v617/rxkah/misc%20girls/cass-1.jpg
Known as the Small Spotted Dog, it is about 10 pounds of fluff and mischief. Various shades of red with solid white stomach and chest, cute little dappled face, shifty eyes :conf4:, usually has its tongue out to lick you, often with a blurred appearance since it is always moving unless it decides it wants to sweetly curl up on you for a nap.

This is what it initially looked like, before it metamorphosed into its current appearance :lol: WTF???
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v617/rxkah/cassie-baby.jpg

She's probably a red dapple piebald; possibly a double dapple pie, but doubtful since she sees and hears perfectly.

Then we have one of these:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v617/rxkah/angi-couch2.jpg
Known as the Brown Dog, it is the litter sister of the spotted dog (but prefers not to admit that). About 14lb, red with a lot of black overlay and huge beautiful dark eyes that can stare into your soul. This dog would dedicate 24 hours a day to love and affection if she could:hearts: .

mydachsies
02-03-2006, 05:23 PM
Calvin~ is a red dapple smoothie.He has a couple of white spots on one ear.
~weighs 15lbs~tweenie.He loves the big bed and putting his big butt in your face.
Chloe~ is all dark red smoothie tweenie at ~14lbs.She loves kisses and barking at strangers who walk in front of the gate outside~ALL THE TIME!
Charlie~red with chocolate dapple (I guess that is how you say it)~7.6lbs tweenie
Cinnimon~all red smoothie~6.3lbs tweenie~she is so sweet and easy going!
Cleo~wild boar smooth tweenie at 5.5lbs.She is my little runty roo!

JanUet
02-03-2006, 07:38 PM
Who hid this post from me?

Casey-- Black and Tan Standard Dapple --told he was a Merle--store bought --cuz I pouted! $2000. One blue eye, One brown eye
TOTAL LOVE BUG!:hearts: :hearts: long and slender, gives kisses up the nose, free dental cleaning on hoomans. Walks with head held high as he knows he is just a cutie. Tail wags constantly

Sophie -- Black and Tan Tweenie Dapple --Southern Belle Rescue-- the best $250. I spent! I pouted again! One Blue eye, One Brown eye
She is MY body guard!!! She will bark when you approach me and is saying "YOU can't touch this!" She is a Total chunky mass and solid. She thinks she is a PIT BULL. Sad looking face that would warm anyones heart.
Howls along with Mommies bad singing.

Laurie' s Dachshunds
02-03-2006, 08:58 PM
This was a good idea & fun to see the descriptions everybody put on their puppers. Some even told more than what they look like! Liked the pics too!
Thanks DLC pals!