PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know any members in MWDR

Frzframe
12-05-2005, 01:50 PM
The people who are applying for Flash and Frankie were very interested in a little dog named Tiny Too and had sent an email about him but they never heard back. So, they decided to go with CCDR because I've been in touch with them answering their questions about adopting.

Anyway the wife wanted me to find out if Tiny Too was alright and being taken care of and asked me if I could find out for her. He is located in Wis. So, if anyone here knows anyone from that rescue would you please let me know. Thanks

lotsadox
12-05-2005, 02:24 PM
I don't know any MWDR people. Do we have any members from Wisc area?

Bella's Mom
12-09-2005, 02:35 PM
I checked their site www.mwdr.org and Tiny Too is still there. He is recovering from mange among other things...poor baby. I live in Minnesota so close to Wisconsin but not quite close enough to be much good.

squirrel818
12-12-2005, 05:22 PM
I adopted Cricket from MWDR and I know they are great people. Her foster moms name was Bonnie and she lived in the Chicago area. They don't have a whole lot of people and this is probably a really busy time of year. I would send another message.

Frzframe
12-12-2005, 06:50 PM
Tiny's foster mom. He is doing well and has some interested families. :cheer2:

Patt
12-12-2005, 08:18 PM
Tiny's foster mom. He is doing well and has some interested families. :cheer2: That is great news, :thanx: for the update.

Pokeys Mom
12-12-2005, 08:30 PM
Tiny's foster mom. He is doing well and has some interested families. :cheer2: Great! Thanks for the update. :) My first suggestion would be Bonnie, then Claudia if she was not overwhelmed. I bet they were busy with a tornado of dachshunds and holiday tasks. (We used to foster for MWDR.)