PDA

View Full Version : Charlie's New Stash

Helen
02-01-2006, 07:11 PM
I posted awhile ago about buying a Fire Hose Toy for Charlie, how he ate it right up, and how the company said they would send me a replacement. Well, look what we got today!

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d176/helenmfisher/CharliesStash.jpg

Now...what is conspicuously missing from this picture? Charlie says not a thing, but I say....the replacement Fire Hose Toy I asked for, they said they would send me, and according to the letter that came with the stash, should be in the box!

Please don't misunderstand me. It was a nice surprise that they sent me all these extra toys. But don't you think if my long doggie can eat through fire hose, he can chew through those plush toys in 3 seconds flat?? I wanted a replacement so I could just return it to the store and get my money back. The only toy they sent that I will chance with Destructo here is that green bone you freeze (by the way, does anyone have any experience with those?).

Oh well. Poor Charlie. I squeaked some of the toys, so he knows something good is on the table that Mommy won't let him get! :(

Goob
02-01-2006, 07:13 PM
Is that a plush replica of Prickles?

WOW... they certainly did stock you up on distructable toys, didn't they! :rotfl:

Helen
02-01-2006, 07:18 PM
Is that a plush replica of Prickles?

Hey, it is Prickles! Let me tell you about that toy...It has squeaky eggs that you're supposed to hide in this slit inside the hedgie. Then your dog is supposed to *gently* find the toys inside the hedgehog. I think Charlie's directions would be more like: 1. Kill squeaky eggs. 2. Kill hedgehog (No offense to Prickles!)

JanUet
02-01-2006, 07:27 PM
I would inform the company that they *goofed* again and ask for yet another replacement.

:evilgrin: Perhaps you can share the companies address with us, that way we can all receive goodies! :lol:

Helen
02-01-2006, 07:29 PM
I would inform the company that they *goofed* again and ask for a replacement again.

Do you think I should? I wanted to, but I didn't want them to think I was trying to weasel more stuff out of them. :scratch:

Anatresia
02-01-2006, 07:31 PM
That hedgehog toy is sooooo precious- I thinK Peaches and Piper need one! (Or maybe not- not if it will jeopardize Prickles' safety!!!)

Linus
02-01-2006, 07:32 PM
Ok, maybe its just all the medication, but am I the only one who finds the egg inside the hedgehog thing a little...ummm....questionable? :scratch:

JanUet
02-01-2006, 07:32 PM
Do you think I should? I wanted to, but I didn't want them to think I was trying to weasel more stuff out of them. :scratch:

YUP! Definitely! Send them the pics as well! I would! ~Well, I might not send the pic, they might not send any more goodies with it~ :rotfl:

BethMH
02-01-2006, 07:47 PM
Helen,

I think it would be rather comical to call the head of the department that handled your complaint and let them know what you had requested, what you received, and inquire as to whether any of these new items were "more indestructible" than the firehose - that you're just not seeing it - maybe further explanation is necessary. Maybe ask how much longer these toys will last when Charlie gets a hold of them as compared to the firehose!

:)

squirrel818
02-01-2006, 08:09 PM
Hedgehogs don't lay EGGS! It should be a playpus if they want to include eggs with a furry stuffy. This sort of bother me :confused: lol. Helen, I would call them and thank them for all the extras but firmly let them know you were anxious to "try" a replacement of the firehose. I can't imagine that they would say no.

Laurie' s Dachshunds
02-01-2006, 08:44 PM
I think the toys with the "eggs" will teach them to tear open everything to find more "toys" inside everything! Bad Idea! I wouldn' t get any of these.
I teach my pups not to "kill" the toys!

LUVMYGUNNER
02-01-2006, 11:49 PM
Nice of the company to do that.

Alex's Mom
02-02-2006, 08:59 AM
Ok, maybe its just all the medication, but am I the only one who finds the egg inside the hedgehog thing a little...ummm....questionable? :scratch:

Well, if the easter bunnie can do the egg thing, why not an easter hedgehog??:rotfl: