PDA

View Full Version : Today is the day! 1st Earthdog Trial - Updated

Jill
05-10-2008, 07:47 AM
I think I am more excited then the dogs, since they really have no idea what is going on...They just want to know why we are up so dang early.

The weather has cleared and it's gonna be a cool day, but at least it's not raining!

Wish us luck!!

areese
05-10-2008, 07:51 AM
Good luck and have lots of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teddysmom
05-10-2008, 08:42 AM
:woohoo: Sounds like a lot of fun! Have a great time! We want to hear all aout it when you return!

Alex's Mom
05-10-2008, 12:12 PM
Can't wait to hear all about it!!! Enjoy!!!

Jill
05-10-2008, 02:58 PM
Well, we did have a blast! The weather was perfect. Both Bailey and Reese did excellent in Intro, and both Qualified. Junior was another story. Reese was clearly confused and never made it into the tunnel. After he was officially disqualified, the judge let me put him in right at the entrance of the tunnel, and of course he went right in and barked his head off. Bailey went straight into the tunnel, but did not start working in time. I am super proud of them and can't wait for tomorrow!!

areese
05-10-2008, 07:21 PM
Gald you guys had such a good time. Laika did the exact same thing as Reese with Junior even though she had done it in practice a lot...:duh:
Hope you have as much fun tomorrow!

Opaleyz
05-10-2008, 08:49 PM
:woonana: sounds like a fun time! :goodluck: with tomorrow!

Patt
05-11-2008, 02:07 AM
It's sound like the boys had a pretty good start, they just had first day jitters. Perhaps they will be more focused tomorrow. :crossfin:
I hope the weather is good and ya'll have a great time.