PDA

View Full Version : I berry, berry sad

Frzframe
05-12-2008, 03:37 PM
Momma put me in da kennel cause she tinks I be a bad girl while she gone. I can't helped it I's lub the trash! See, I be berry, berry sad. :( ~ Luv Elsie Bell

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/frzframe88/1%20gifs/berrysad2.jpg

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/frzframe88/1%20gifs/berrysad1.jpg

michelehbc
05-12-2008, 04:04 PM
Oh, Elsie, doesn't your momma unnerstand? De twash is a magical fing dat makes up CWAZY!!! Expwain dis to her, maybe she will let yoo outs!

Charwee

Rae
05-12-2008, 04:18 PM
Elsie- you poor misunderstood thing!

I, Duchie, would LOVE to get in the trash but alas it is berry high and I am berry low. Being as how I am also berry old, perhaps you could come to Kin-Tuck-Ee and we could work something out?

MY mutter no longer puts me in da crate as I tried to g-naw my way out. Now I get to go to work with her (when it funders) and I have a brand new pink CAMO (yes, pink camo) Burrow Bed.

Headeast, girlfriend. Its good here. Berry berry good.

Opaleyz
05-12-2008, 04:57 PM
Oh Elsie, I feels ya, girl. I's always berry innerested in da lovely trash can smells too! I also hafta stay in da crate when my pawrents are gone, but deys leave me wif my favorite ball and dey eben leave da tv on so's i can be ennertained (dey keep saying sumthing 'bout wanting to know when I'm gonna start cooking, cuz dey always leave the channel on da food network, but I don't really understand what they mean 'bout dat :scratch:) Anyways, you should ask your mamma for some kewl toys for you to play wif in da crate--dat will be more fun.
cheers-
Lili

Lisa
05-13-2008, 07:15 AM
Elsie Bell you are a berry pretty girl and it seems you know how to totally work it too. Look at your berry, berry sad wittle face. I would let you out of da crate in a millisecond.

:glitter: :glitter: :glitter:

areese
05-13-2008, 07:19 AM
My doG she is cute!!!!!!!!!

Tex
05-13-2008, 07:30 AM
And that is why every trash can we have in our house has a built-in flip up lid, and the big trash can that gets all the stuff from the kitchen lives in the pantry (I pulled it out for Buda night). I could not stand to wook at a cute widdle face like dat being bery bery sad, so we avoid the issue at all costs!

quavec
05-13-2008, 08:22 AM
How can that much cuteness look so berry sad?! :hearts:

Rambo&Sophie's Mom
05-13-2008, 01:04 PM
Awww that just makes me want to break her out of jail, lol...She is way to cute...Love her expressions

Mama S.
05-13-2008, 05:03 PM
I tink u gots da wit to imbestigate dem smellgoods. I tinks u needs to git Miss Kewie da wawyer to git u outta da jail. U gots to make sure der nuffin bad in dat ting dat might git u mama!!
Or as Stinker sez "that's my lie and I'm stinkin to it!!!"

Mama

oceangirls
05-13-2008, 05:37 PM
so pretty and so sad! :muchlove: No trash cans accessible here. I do not trust mine for a minute :rolleyes:

Teddysmom
05-13-2008, 09:07 PM
We haz been puted in da jail too for inbstigating da twash can. we couldn't hewp it; it just smewwed so good an we had to finds out what wuz makin dat smell so we pulled ebweeting outta da can and we-located it to other areas of da house. Momma didn't wike dat too well so we wuz put in da jail.:sosad:
Teddy & Kiki

Moms note....probably TMI, but they raided the trash can in the bathroom when my daughter was on her cycle and shredded everything and strung it through the house! Not a pretty sight to come home to! It was kinda funny though.

samandissy
05-13-2008, 09:14 PM
Dwer Elswebwell,

I's sorwy you gots cot in da trish. Me, two, my berry fwirst tim. RUT RO, I wuz berry berry scerd. I's hearded my name gwetting loud and more louds and then rot ro, dere is Mom. Mom didn't not yell or anyting, jus sed Issybwella, wut you did? Rut ro. I neber dood that agin. Hand in dere, yur Mama lubs ew.

Lub,
Issybwella

bsquared
05-14-2008, 08:45 AM
She is the cutest little jailbird ever. :)