View Full Version : Turbo the Con Artist

mamaw
02-02-2006, 05:55 PM
When Turbo thinks my other two are taking up to much space he will run over to me to get attention (I know he has told Cinnamon and Snoopy nana nana nana) as soon as they are close to me he runs and gets the spot he wants in the bed. I am trying very hard to catch a pic of Turbo before and after.

Rae
02-02-2006, 05:57 PM
sneaky boy... who says dogs are not smarter than we are!?!

Linus
02-02-2006, 05:59 PM
Silly Turbo! He just wants mom all to himself!!

lotsadox
02-02-2006, 06:19 PM
Smart boy! I used to have one that would use a similar trick to get a toy. If one of the others had a toy he wanted, he run outside and bark. When they ran outside, he'd run back in and take the toy! :banana:

Lisa
02-02-2006, 06:33 PM
OMG, mine are just as manipulative!! Just like Patrice's pupper Pogo will run to the back door and bark (some he KNOWS Pixel can not resist) and then run back and take his, treat, toy, comfy spot ect.

Little smartie pants Turbo is.

mamaw
02-02-2006, 07:09 PM
I have gotten a before pic but so far haven't the after pic where he is sitting in the bed by himself being so smug. Seems like I don't have the ditigal camera on at the right time. Will post pics of the before and after as soon as I can. This may take awhile. But I won't give up till I get the right after pic I want to show everyone the l@@k on his face when he thinks he has outsmarted everyone. He pulls this at least 3-4 times a week, so I am on camera patrol, wish me luck on catching this con artist.

K2
02-02-2006, 08:10 PM
:appl: Such a clever fellow!

Fluffy
02-02-2006, 09:25 PM
Smart boy!! And I'll bet the other two are thinking "Darn it! He got us again!!"

Alex's Mom
02-03-2006, 07:42 AM
Too smart for their own good sometimes, says I! Alex, of course, totally disagrees. She pulls a similar stunt ... we always have supper on the couch in front of the TV. As soon as I'm finished, and put the plate on the end table, she leaps off the couch and rushes into the kitchen "Mom! Mom! come quick!! Emergency kitchen stuff going on!!!!!" The first timel, I fell for it, at which point, she quickly doubled back and had her face licking up the crumbs on the plate berforeI could turn around! Now she looks disgruntled when I don't fall for it! :rotfl: Such silly puppers we got! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Yolanda
02-03-2006, 08:56 AM
Turbo sounds a lot like my Phoenix. The little trickster. You never know what they will do next to get there way.:boogie: :boogie:

HotDogMama
02-03-2006, 08:58 AM
Silly Turbo!! I bet that is a lot of fun to watch, poor Cinnamon & Snoopy~!:rotfl:

Nancy
02-03-2006, 09:07 AM
what a little smarty pants! can't wait to see photo's!

Jen
02-03-2006, 11:46 AM
What a smart fellow Turbo is! That sounds very entertaining indeed. Our puppers give us lots of reasons to smile!

Frzframe
02-03-2006, 11:50 AM
Mine our two lazy to do that. Okay well Mitzi is to lazy and well Dudley just isn't smart enough. Mitzi will just grouch until she gets her way.

Mama S.
02-03-2006, 06:30 PM
heheheh! Smart Man!!!! Mine do the same thing! THen the bully Shadow aka da tank just bulldozes her way to whatever she wants!
No grace at all I tell you!
sandi

Laurie' s Dachshunds
02-05-2006, 10:25 AM
My Shadow is a clever boy too. He has a fave toy, looks like a purple gingerbread man, that he keeps guard of when Reesee is around. One day I was eating & came into the living room & Shadow grabbed his toy, ran over to Reesee & put the toy in front of her & shoved it to her with his nose, then came to me begging for food!
He thought he could keep Reesee busy with the toy when he got all the "goodies" :rotfl: I couldn' t help but laugh out loud!