PDA

View Full Version : C-ATCH2 Owen Weenie!!!

areese
07-07-2008, 08:59 AM
Well, Owey did it! Just a little over a month after Laika got her C-ATCH 2 (2nd CPE Agility Trial Championship), Owen got his yesterday! And he began running agility 2 YEARS after Laika started LOL. Whatta guy! He is the 4th Dachshund C-ATCH 2 (Moose from CT was 1st, then Laika, then our friend Beamer :)
Although he wasn't quite himself during the weekend...Kinda off and on, sometimes running pokey forcing me to run the outside of the course like I sometimes do with Laika and he knocked a few bars.
I was worried something was wrong with him...thinking perhaps a bladder infection cuz he peed in the house a lot the last few weeks (which he never ever does) and seemed to be going frequently at the trial. A friend gave me some antibiotics just in case but after talking to my sister the vet tech and vet student, we are thinking what I originally thought-it's stress cuz of the kitchen, the roof, and more importantly, thunderstorms almost every day last week. I'll keep an eye on him though. Sunday he ran just one run (to finish the c-atch2) and it was lovely and he was his old tail wagging high jumping self. We trial next weekend in USDAA for one day then I'll give him a break for awhile. We don't trial outside in July/August anyway cuz it's too hot!
Hopefully the roofers will finish some day...and life can get back to normal.
YAY OWEN!!!!!!!

Tex
07-07-2008, 09:09 AM
A big huge :congrats: to Owen Weenie!!!!! And to his wonderful mom too!!!

Now, woman, where are the celebratory pics???

areese
07-07-2008, 09:28 AM
A big huge :congrats: to Owen Weenie!!!!! And to his wonderful mom too!!!

Now, woman, where are the celebratory pics???

I WILL take them but I am o so dragging this morning and gotta unpack the truck and all..you can't imagine the amount of crap I gotta bring for 4 days away from home with 3 dogs...pens, chairs, table, food, my porta POTTY!!!! Treats toys coolers bedding dog beds dog crates ...it's NUTS. Ribbons are buried under some blankets so they wouldn't get wrecked...I received some very cool frames from my friends that were signed by people at the trial (a belated one for Laika) I did not get a big ribbon for Owen's c-atch 2 or anything..I was supposed to get something but the person putting on the trial never produced it and she was always busy running her dogs or something so I dunno...
Someone took video of the run and I will get it eventually!!!!

lotsadox
07-07-2008, 10:01 AM
:congrats: To Owen Weener! :1jump:

What an accomplishment to have 2 or only 4 dachshunds to have C-ATCH2! Wow. I am SO impressed. :cheer3: :cheer3:

Jill
07-07-2008, 10:40 AM
:cheer3: AWESOME

Alex's Mom
07-07-2008, 02:07 PM
:congrats: To Owen Weener! :1jump:

What an accomplishment to have 2 or only 4 dachshunds to have C-ATCH2! Wow. I am SO impressed. :cheer3: :cheer3:
BIG :ditto::ditto: We are SO proud of you and the weens and the weenwannabe!!!!! :hug99::hug99::hug99:

Jen
07-07-2008, 02:12 PM
:congrats: Owen!!! I'll take any old pics of your handsome boy. :)

Tanya
07-07-2008, 08:00 PM
Way to go Owen Weenie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:congrats:

TheDoxieHaus
07-07-2008, 08:49 PM
Yay for Owen Weenie!!!! :cheer3: :cheer3: :cheer3:

laura
07-08-2008, 01:44 AM
I just love Owen Weenie!

Jill
07-08-2008, 09:16 AM
AWESOME OWEN!!!:cheer3:

LexieLuvr
07-08-2008, 12:13 PM
:cheer3: :cheer3: :cheer3: GREAT JOB, OWEN WEENIE!!! :cheer3: :cheer3: :cheer3:

Rileybugg
07-09-2008, 03:07 AM
:banana20: Go Owen!!!!!:appl: :appl: :hearts: :hearts:

Mama S.
07-09-2008, 09:12 PM
Gooooooooooooooooooooo Oweyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!:cheer3: :cheer3: :cheer3: :cheer3: :appl: :appl: :appl: :cheer3: :cheer3: :cheer3: :cheer3:

and Amy!!!!