View Full Version : Workin' The System

MomToDolly&Madison
02-05-2006, 08:55 PM
Yeah, dat's what my mommy and papa says I know how to do well. Dis is Dolly and I was wondering ifs youse could help me to know zactly what this means. Dis is what my hoomans say I do. Well, aren't ya suppose to get a cookie when you come in from a successful potty job? So when I come in, I EXPECT a cookie. Wuz wrong wiff dat? Now to ME, that means; come IN door, GET cookie. So the way Ize figgers it, I can step out on the porch and march right back in and DEMAND my cookie. Don't dat sound right? Mommy and papa sez DAT'S workin' da system. I think it's just plain smart bizness and good math. In + Out = COOKIE. And so In + Out x 2 or 3 or 4 = 2 or 3 or 4 cookies. Do youse see a problem here? I tink I'm just a smart doggity who knows what I want and goes after it.:cheer2:

JanUet
02-05-2006, 09:42 PM
Dowwy..Dis is Sophie,

I twied dat and Mommie Kot on. :( Dey are vewy twicky dos Hoomans.
Now Mommie watches for da pee to come out. :mad: she even bwing fwashwight out at nite tine.
She tell me you no go pees. I hang my wittle head in shame, i pee and get a treat when i comes in.
I twied to tell Casey ~my brudder~ to do it. He says no.....He not a fool,he witens to Mommie. No what i do to brudder? I gives him raspberries :nana:

edit: I also twied to act like i injured myself by yelpin', so she could carry me inside.....dat not work no more eedder.

LUVMYGUNNER
02-05-2006, 10:11 PM
Gunner expects a treat when he comes in from peepee, but now he is also starting to want a treat when he just goes out to bark and comes back in.

Nancy
02-05-2006, 10:17 PM
dis is molly

yous git treats when yous pottie outside? :huh: alls i get is "good molly" ands a bwelly wub.......

MomToDolly&Madison
02-05-2006, 10:53 PM
This is Dolly's mommy and Maddie's mommy too. Maddie does the "I'm the princess" thing and papa falls for is every time! When she's outside and has to come in, if papa is at the steps, she waits until he goes down and picks her up and brings her in. If it's just mean ol' mom, she knows that I won't fall for her scam. We sure love you little doggies but my oh my, you little gals and guys know how to play our heartstrings and how to wrap us around your little paws.:angel7: