PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Butters latest trick

Anatresia
02-06-2006, 08:56 AM
Mr. B, always the favorite but now really the favorite, has picked up a new trick. Last night, we were actually playing fetch, which is a rare thing because he's so lazy. After a few throws, I mentioned that he'd poop out shortly. A couple more tosses later, and he walks over to the basket of toys, places the toy in the basket and lays down.:rotfl:

My MIL said the other day at her house he did the same thing. He's too funny.

K2
02-06-2006, 09:00 AM
Oh, so he picks up after himself too!! That's great!! Send him over to my house~Pippit NEVER cleans up after himself. :rotfl: Great job Mr. B!!:appl:

Jill
02-06-2006, 09:50 AM
:appl: Awesome! I gotta teach B&R how to do that.

Rae
02-06-2006, 10:28 AM
OK Tracy- my mom's cairn terrier knows her toys by name. There is a green one named... Mister Green (hey my dad is a stroke victim, give us a break) and she has a newspaper, and of course the assorted bone and a doll.

Daddy can tell her "Fancy, go get Mister Green" and she will go to her toy basket and bring the right one every time, no matter which one he asks for.

BUT you are still way ahead as she rarely puts her toys away.

Go Butters! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Jen
02-06-2006, 10:46 AM
:appl: :appl: :appl: Butters!! What a smart fella!

Tasha is the opposite. Her toys are in a set of plastic drawers and so she's always trying to figure out how to get them out of there!!

Laurie' s Dachshunds
02-06-2006, 10:58 AM
That' s cool! My pack puts their toys away....under the furniture,between cushions, kitchen table, under the ledge beneath the kitchen cabinets, Shadow takes his fave to bed with him!

jennie_c_d
02-06-2006, 11:27 AM
That's so cute! Mine just drag toys out and leave them, or Emma will destroy the evidence of their existance. Teenie treats toys like new puppies:)

Yolanda
02-06-2006, 11:39 AM
Tracy - How do I teach my furkids this trick. My kids are like "teenagers" with there stuff all around the house.

Nancy
02-06-2006, 12:07 PM
him, i wonder if mr. butters can do laundry? :rotfl:

lotsadox
02-06-2006, 12:16 PM
What a neat and tidy boy! :banana: Can he come to my house a teach Scooter that trick? :hula1:

quavec
02-06-2006, 12:40 PM
Forget teaching Cricket that trick, can Mr. B teach my two legged children that trick?! :rotfl:

jenfer
02-06-2006, 12:50 PM
That's cute. But is that a clear sign that "Mom, we are done playing." :rotfl: At least he put his toys away... unlike us... we have toys everywhere in the house!

Goob
02-06-2006, 01:33 PM
How funny! Way to go Mr. Butters!!! :appl:

HotDogMama
02-06-2006, 05:39 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Good job Mr. B!! :appl: :appl: Molly's only trick is, let's see how fast I can string em all out again after she puts em up!! and I think cussin adds bonus points! :rotfl:

Frzframe
02-06-2006, 05:50 PM
because Mitzi, Dudley, Ruby, Frankie, and Yankee do NOT know what it means to put toys away. Heck, I put them up and while I'm in still picking up after them they are draging toys back out of the basket. :scratch:

MomToDolly&Madison
02-06-2006, 06:47 PM
Mr. B! What are you doing, buddy? Twyin' to give us silly li'l ol' baby sweetpeas (SLOBS) a bad name? To repent from your Mr. Neat Man ways, we order you to go dump a baffroom twash and spwead mommies unmentionable all over the place! :banana:

Licks and slurps,
Dolly & Madison

Patt
02-06-2006, 07:07 PM
I guess his new name is, The Amazing Mr. Butters. :appl: :appl:

Mama S.
02-06-2006, 09:15 PM
I give up trying to play! I throw the ball - Sam runs to get it - Shadow steals it - Oscar decides he wants it. Sam gets it back. THen nobody wants to play anymore:rotfl: :rotfl: So - at least Butters is playing!! I love that he cleans up after himself!! Teach mine!!
Sandi

Linus
02-06-2006, 09:36 PM
:rotfl: Way to go, Mr. B!!! :rotfl:

bumpergirl
02-07-2006, 04:55 PM
Maybe I should send my girls to spend a week with Mr Butters so they can learn that trick! They've mastered the art of dumping the basket of toys out and spreading the toys all over the house, but putting them back? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Not quite.

SaraInCT
02-07-2006, 07:54 PM
Not only does Chili never pick up after himself; he insists on emptying out the toy chest as soon as I've finished picking up the toys he had previously left strewn over the living room floor :faint: I've given up trying and now only pickup the toys if company is coming over.