PDA

View Full Version : Pippit's Daycare

K2
02-06-2006, 12:48 PM
Pippit's Daycare has all these fun things~~like Pippit has his own email addy the dogs can email each other(cute, huh?)

Anyway, this weekend Victoria asked that all the dogs submit a biography for everyone to read. Well, there are at least 5 Doghampton dogs from Tennessee(which is where Pippit is from)

Pretty cool, huh? We're a long way from Tennessee and all these dogs were rescues from there to Massachusetts. And one of them(Cricket)is a Doxie mix that Pippit really likes.

Just a neat tidbit I thought I would share....

jenfer
02-06-2006, 12:53 PM
Wow, that's cool.

We don't have that. I wish they would at least have webcam. haha... But the dogs do get little things during holidays, like Christmas and Valentine. I know they have done finger...um... I mean paw painting. :D

lotsadox
02-06-2006, 03:00 PM
That is cool! :banana: A webcam would be so cool! Of course it would be hard to get any work done between the DLC and doggie day care webcam, but it would still be cool. :hula1:

Patt
02-06-2006, 03:03 PM
Wow, you found a gem of a doggie care. :appl: That's a wonderful idea and will make everyone feel more comforable about leaving their pets there. Petsmart just opened a doggie day camp here and the dogs look like they are having lots of fun. :banana:

LUVMYGUNNER
02-07-2006, 02:48 PM
That is just to cute. What a lucky little guy to have such a great day care.

K2
02-07-2006, 02:52 PM
There are even more Tennessee dogs at Doghampton. I sent the owner a quick email, suggesting a Tennessee Dog day.....guess what??? June 1st is officially the Tennessee Dog Day at Doghampton!!! Isn't that cool? There are now 7 dogs originally from Tennessee and ALL of them were rescues!!

Mama S.
02-08-2006, 10:53 AM
TOK - I have to agree with Fur and suggest that you tell Daycare that they needs to install a doggie cam for us to see our beloved Pippit!!!!Would that not be the coolest!!
SAndi

K2
02-08-2006, 11:18 AM
TOK - I have to agree with Fur and suggest that you tell Daycare that they needs to install a doggie cam for us to see our beloved Pippit!!!!Would that not be the coolest!!
SAndi

And they really could do it!! Doghampton is like a "side business" to the real one~a computer company!!! I think I'll have to ask about that...

Frzframe
02-08-2006, 03:09 PM
I wish my city would allow a doggie day care. A friend of mine wanted to start one (a small one from her home) but the city said no deal. grrrrrrr I would love to take mine to a daycare and let them have fun while I'm at work.

A doggie cam would be awsome. When my neice was in Reno NV she went to a daycare that had one set up and we would get on the 'puter (as she called it then) and watch her come and go and play outside. It was so neat.