PDA

View Full Version : Who's That On the Bed

Otto'sMom
07-28-2008, 12:48 PM
Where everybody can see?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/Anewborg/Anipals/Mississippi4001-3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/Anewborg/Anipals/Mississippi4003-4.jpg

None other than GRETCHEN

Who looks like she's been stuffed by an overzealous taxidermist?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/Anewborg/Anipals/Mississippi4010-3.jpg

That'd be Cassie

Who's sleepin like a widdle prince:hearts:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/Anewborg/Anipals/Mississippi4012-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/Anewborg/Anipals/Mississippi4009-3.jpg
That'd be Weelerd.

Rae
07-28-2008, 12:51 PM
love..... Gretchen.
and Weelard

and all the Anipals..
not a bad dog in the bunch, unless you have a problem with peener placing.

Frzframe
07-28-2008, 12:53 PM
Look at that black shiney fur!!!

Me thinks Cassie is stealin' someone's treats! :lol:

Willard leave some room for mom!! :rotfl:

lotsadox
07-28-2008, 01:03 PM
:awww: So cute! :hearts: :hearts:

And so happy. :cheer3: :cheer3:

RosaC
07-28-2008, 01:12 PM
LOL...great pics....they all looks oh so comfy!

Otto'sMom
07-28-2008, 01:22 PM
Look at that black shiney fur!!!

Me thinks Cassie is stealin' someone's treats! :lol:

Willard leave some room for mom!! :rotfl:

Gretchen's coat came from Tonya's awesome care, and Cassie's fatness has come from stealing suppers when non hoovering dogs look away from their food for a moment. You should've seen Michele. She stole the chicken leg quarter from Darwin and she sat with it for HOURS that night. She was so stuffed that she looked like a real sausage. If you poked her, she would've exploded, and she was still looking for more. She ate her weight in chicken, I swear!

And Willard....I want to video tape him doing "nommy nose" but he'll only do it if I say those words in a really silly voice, and even with how much of a fool I have made of myself online, I'm not sure we're ready for "nommy nommy nommy nose" time.

ebmw1975
07-28-2008, 02:01 PM
You must at least describe it as I may have seen it but not heard it as there is no audio on Anipal cam :sosad: .
Yeah for Gretchen to come out a bit more :cheer3: . And Weelerd Oh My I could kiss on that ear for hours! I can not believe that widdle Miss. Michele would be a pig (:rotfl: yes I can ), she is like a lot of us and is a girl who likes her food, can't blame her too much. Darwin must have given the chickent o her as he felt bad for the widdle girl, she would never have stolen food from someone 4x her size :rotfl: .

Patt
07-28-2008, 02:17 PM
:wow: Gretchen is so pretty, with her shiny coat. :hearts: Looks like sweet dreams for the others.

Otto'sMom
07-28-2008, 02:31 PM
Nommy Nose is when Weelard gets soooo excited, he crawls up my lap and his whole end just waggles with excitement and he noms my nose. The more I say "nommy nommy nommy nose" the more excited he gets. I'll say "Who's my Weelard" and it gets him going even more. I love it when he gets going like that, he's just sooo happy!

bsquared
07-28-2008, 02:32 PM
Your house is like animal heaven! I :love9: it!!!!! Everyone looks so content and happy! :hearts: :hearts:

Frzframe
07-28-2008, 02:35 PM
Oh come on I made a fool of myself asking Gracie and Mitzi what they wanted 20 times to get them going. :lol:

Otto'sMom
07-28-2008, 02:38 PM
But you didn't do it in a weird voice. It doesn't work as well if you don't do it in the 'nommy nose' voice.

michelehbc
07-28-2008, 02:39 PM
WOW!!! Gretchen is flourishing! She is sooooo beyyyutiful!

Loves me some Willard, too!

And, Andrea, can you REALLY blame Mama Cass for living up to her name?

Jacqueline
07-28-2008, 03:13 PM
Willard is such a sweetie. How big is Gretchen? She is so pretty. And looking more confident every hour. She is sure in the right place.

Otto'sMom
07-28-2008, 03:41 PM
Gretchen is freakishly loooong. She's got to have extra vertibreas in there or something. I thought Rue was long, but she's got him beat by a foot, at least.

quavec
07-28-2008, 03:56 PM
Gretchen must visit the same taxidermist as Cricket :hearts:

Otto'sMom
07-28-2008, 04:37 PM
Gretchen must visit the same taxidermist as Cricket :hearts:
You mean Cassie, right? Gretchen is supermodel thin. That won't last though.

Rae
07-28-2008, 04:42 PM
You mean Cassie, right? Gretchen is supermodel thin. That won't last though.

Nope. Carrol's furkid Cricket is....voluptuous. Statuesque... Rubenesque even!

Otto'sMom
07-28-2008, 04:45 PM
Nope. Carrol's furkid Cricket is....voluptuous. Statuesque... Rubenesque even!
OK, Cassie and Cricket are both stuffed hot dogs. Not Gretchen. I've only had her for 3 days. Give me a little more time. :D I've got the cheese sticks ready.

Rae
07-28-2008, 04:46 PM
mmmmm gooey cheesey goodness.. with marinara...

nom nom nom.

HIJACK ALERT- we have been making fried dill pickles at home in the fry daddy.. with ranch on the side. nom nom nom nom...

Otto'sMom
07-28-2008, 04:52 PM
HIJACK ALERT- we have been making fried dill pickles at home in the fry daddy.. with ranch on the side. nom nom nom nom...
:vomit:
You may keep your Hooters fare, madam. No pickles for this puss.

Rae
07-28-2008, 04:55 PM
HOW DID YOU KNOW WHAT I WEAR WHEN I MAKE EM??

:spy: We have no anipals cam at our house... :spy: or DO we?? :spy:
a girl needs a little privacy, especially when she's wearing bright orange short shorts with support hose, socks and tennis shoes.

Jen
07-28-2008, 05:08 PM
Fried pickles? Way to make a low-cal/no-cal food fattening! Sounds kinda good though. :ashamed:

Look at Gretchen opening up. I think having so many happy dogs around her is the best way to show her that people, especially Andrea, are made of awesome!

Mama S.
07-28-2008, 07:14 PM

I've got my plate ready!!!!!

Mama S.
07-28-2008, 07:16 PM
I'm not sure we're ready for "nommy nommy nommy nose" time.

Uh...
Yes
We
Are
:toetap:

areese
07-28-2008, 07:19 PM
Gretchen is really a very beautiful girl... I LOVE that long nose.

Frzframe
07-28-2008, 07:35 PM
I've got my plate ready!!!!!

:ditto:

Chaotic42
07-28-2008, 09:56 PM
OK, Cassie and Cricket are both stuffed hot dogs. Not Gretchen. I've only had her for 3 days. Give me a little more time. :D I've got the cheese sticks ready.

So *that's* why Cy did a long jump to go after my sandwhich. I should have known.

Is that super-shy Gretchen from GCDR?

Otto'sMom
07-28-2008, 11:13 PM
Yep, super shy Gretchen who is sleeping right beside me up on the sofa RIGHT NOW. She won't allow me to pet her though, but does allow sniffage, especially when there's food in my hands.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/Anewborg/Anipals/touch.jpg

Frzframe
07-28-2008, 11:19 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwww would you look at sweet little Darwin!!!! :hearts:

Otto'sMom
07-28-2008, 11:25 PM
Yep, he was putting the Durwood Death Choke Hold on me. Jabbing me right in the throat. Nice.
DarDar needs some lap time too.:love9:

ebmw1975
07-28-2008, 11:33 PM
Ummm why are you still wearing tennis shoes at 11 pm?
I was watching during that time and I kept thinking thathas to be Gretchen as I dont think Cassie is that long, so :cheer3: I was right and it was Gretchen.

Why do I feel 'odd' addmitting I was watching you at 11pm? The other day I got to watch Daisy May on the couch napping and twisting an flipping trying to get comfy. I am so glad you have a Anipal cam and that I get to watch :thanx:

Otto'sMom
07-28-2008, 11:41 PM
I'm wearing my tennies because I was mowing the lawn earlier today, broke my mower, and just haven't changed back into my sandals. Shoe changing takes a lot of effort, all that sock removal and walking into the bedroom and then walking back....I'd have to remove Rue's ear from my knee and disrupt the Otto ball and Willard:sosad: I'll keep the shoes on.

Tex
07-29-2008, 08:24 AM
Gretchen looks like she's settling right in!:cheer3: :cheer3: :cheer3:

:love5: me some Anipal pics.....off to check the Anipal webcam.......

Otto'sMom
07-29-2008, 01:39 PM
I think we were all back in bed by the time you checked Gymmie :sorry:

Barb
07-29-2008, 01:42 PM
Go Gretchen girl - just move right in and take over dat bed (love the quilt she is on !!!)..... LOVE LOVE LOVE the other sleeping cutie pies !!!

Barb
07-29-2008, 01:44 PM
mmmmm gooey cheesey goodness.. with marinara...

nom nom nom.

Oh Lordy - love me some fried pickles...... what kind of batter do you use? And LOVE the ranch dressing at Wing Stop...... now STARVING for fried pickes AND wings !!!