PDA

View Full Version : Cute shirts for dogs

areese
02-06-2006, 04:57 PM
This site has shirts/tanks for dogs with saying on them that are so cute and funny. I wanted at least 5 of them for Laika (so many seemed to fit her personality) but settled on the "Rub My Belly For Good Luck" tank. (Laika is seldom on her feet-she insists on making everyone she meets rub her belly) The tank fits really well too cuz it's tight-fitting so it doesn't bag down so she gets caught in it and is ALMOST long enough. And no sleeves for her to get her short little legs caught in.
http://www.ruffruffandmeow.com/dog_clothes/
Amy, Laika, and Owen
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c396/scoutyreese/15c99343.jpg

Mama S.
02-06-2006, 05:00 PM
OMD is ath not tooo cute! What a dollbaby! I'd rub that belly all day long!
SAndi

quavec
02-06-2006, 05:02 PM
Oh my! I think some DLC wallets will be slimmer once they check out that site!

Lisa
02-06-2006, 05:17 PM
Oh, I love that site, I have bookmarked it.

I love the fact that the shirt has no sleeves, even the smallest sleeve Pixel can get out of.

Laika makes a beautiful model!

:bflower: :bflower: :bflower: :bflower: :bflower: :bflower: :bflower: :bflower: :bflower: :bflower:

jenfer
02-06-2006, 05:19 PM
That's a nice tank. :) I may have to get Gigi something from that site. heehee...

quavec
02-06-2006, 05:21 PM
That's a nice tank. :) I may have to get Gigi something from that site. heehee...

Why is it that when I saw the "little Diva" shirt I thought of Gi? And did you notice that they have MATCHING human shirts too?!

areese
02-06-2006, 05:50 PM
Oh, I love that site, I have bookmarked it.

I love the fact that the shirt has no sleeves, even the smallest sleeve Pixel can get out of.

Laika makes a beautiful model!

:bflower: :bflower: :bflower: :bflower: :bflower: :bflower: :bflower: :bflower: :bflower: :bflower:

Thank you. I of course think she's the most beautiful creature who ever walked the earth...but I'm biased. Just a little...

Anatresia
02-06-2006, 06:00 PM
She is just gorgeous, but why do you have to post something else I'll want to buy?!?!?!:rotfl: My little brat is so spoiled as it is- she has way more clothes than my boy does already!

I think rigby would like "Gold Digger" or "10% angel 90% b**ch"

And I'm pretty sure Butters needs "Mac Daddy" although it doesn't really suit him. No, wait, this is Butters' shirt:
http://www.ruffruffandmeow.com/images/lgswatches/canihaveatreat.gif

lotsadox
02-06-2006, 06:53 PM
The t-shirts are so cute! :hearts: And OMG Laika is a doll! What a beauty! I better not let Cash see her, he'll fall in love. :heart1:

areese
02-06-2006, 07:36 PM
The t-shirts are so cute! :hearts: And OMG Laika is a doll! What a beauty! I better not let Cash see her, he'll fall in love. :heart1:

Aw...thank you :-)
She's kinda bossy though. No, wait, she's REALLY REALLY bossy! Owen says she's an alpha B-word.
Maybe she just hasn't me the right boy yet, though.. Owen's a little wimpy.

LUVMYGUNNER
02-06-2006, 09:01 PM
Thanks for the link I put it on my fav's.

Linus
02-06-2006, 10:05 PM
Bailey defintely would have to have the "tougher than I look." People always say he sounds huge...then I open the door and they laugh.

Laurie' s Dachshunds
02-08-2006, 10:13 AM
LOL! I think my Shadow needs one too! He is always mistaken for a girl!
I can' t help it that I got a Pretty Boy!!!! He's a real :angel7: & my sweetheart.

Bella's Mom
02-09-2006, 06:40 PM
The color suits her! Too cute. :hearts:

Laurie' s Dachshunds
02-25-2006, 11:35 AM
The color does look nice on her.:angel7:

Bella's Mom
02-26-2006, 11:34 AM
Laika is such a good little poser! :angel7: She looks beautiful in her new shirt! :hearts: