PDA

View Full Version : an unfortunate christmas outfit

areese
02-06-2006, 05:05 PM
MY sister got this outfit for Owen for Christmas. Now, Owen does need a coat here in Michigan-he gets cold and shivery often. And she's never actually met him in person... But this seems to leave some vital areas uncovered and I dunno about the scarf. And BOOTS!??!! He wasn't too happy with the whole thing, either. He does wear the top, though.
Amy, Laika, and Owen
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c396/scoutyreese/PICT0002.jpg

Lisa
02-06-2006, 05:13 PM
OMG, Owen is a little darling! So sweet in his outfit.

He will need that on cold blustery days. I don't know if Owen does this, but I have to be really careful with what Pogo wears, he refused to move (I get the four-foot plant) if anything touches his peepee, it is quite funny.

Owen is a :cutiepie2

Goob
02-06-2006, 05:14 PM
Maybe you could take it to a taylor and have them add on some more coat for him!? :rotfl: As for the boots.... well, my two did not appreciate boots either!! :rotfl:

Patt
02-06-2006, 05:17 PM
That's cute, at least it covers his chest. :)

jenfer
02-06-2006, 05:17 PM
That's cute. :) Mine never really tried boots, but I know she would hate me if I put them on her. :rotfl:

areese
02-06-2006, 05:18 PM
OMG, Owen is a little darling! So sweet in his outfit.

He will need that on cold blustery days. I don't know if Owen does this, but I have to be really careful with what Pogo wears, he refused to move (I get the four-foot plant) if anything touches his peepee, it is quite funny.

Owen is a :cutiepie2

O man...Owen worries about his little peenie all the time. If anyone gets too rowdy around him, he's gotta check it. If anything touches it, he's gotta check it. If a loud noise scares him, he's gotta check it. I never had a boy dog before so I don't know if this is "normal". It's pretty funny though.:happy4:
Amy, Laika, and Owen

lotsadox
02-06-2006, 06:46 PM
Some dachsies do seem to "checkers". :rotfl: Miller is sometimes, but I think it's because he does a little bit of the submissive peeing and he checks to see if he peed! :shocked:

Maybe you could get him a pair of pants to go with the cute jacket!
:banana:

Laurie' s Dachshunds
02-06-2006, 07:00 PM
:hearts: it! He can get used to it.
I told mine how cute they look in their clothes & give 'em treats & take pix.
Now when they SEE clothes they wanna put 'em on!
Don' t always let me do the pix tho!!!!

Mama S.
02-06-2006, 07:03 PM
:hearts: it! He can get used to it.
I told mine how cute they look in their clothes & give 'em treats & take pix.
Now when they SEE clothes they wanna put 'em on!
Don' t always let me do the pix tho!!!!

ahemmm when do we get to see these pcitures?:rotfl: :rotfl: My days been so bad yoy prob posted em and I missed em!
Sandi

JanUet
02-06-2006, 07:18 PM
Owen is a cutie patootie for shore! Just love his new outfit! :cheer2:
I can see he isn't too thrilled with it tho.

Love the story of the peenie checker! :lol:

Yolanda
02-06-2006, 08:10 PM
I think he is adorable looking even in the booties. None of crew will wear them however.

LUVMYGUNNER
02-06-2006, 08:50 PM
Oh he looks adorable in his outfit--even the boots.

Linus
02-06-2006, 09:58 PM
So cute!!! Bailey is a "checker" too!!

areese
02-06-2006, 10:28 PM
So cute!!! Bailey is a "checker" too!!

It's good to know Owen isn't the only one....:D
He might be just a teeny bit neurotic :D

Amy, Laika, and Owen

Fluffy
02-06-2006, 11:48 PM
What an :angel7: in his wil outfit!! The boots are too cute!! Heidi highstepped in hers...funniest thing ever. She wore them oh...ONE TIME!! After I searched and searched for ones to match her coat :( Your baby is a total :cutiepie2

Nancy
02-07-2006, 08:47 AM
he is such a cutie pie! love the boots!

Bella's Mom
02-09-2006, 06:37 PM
Such a cute pic! The boots cracked me up! I tried to get Bella to wear them and she was miserable. She walked like a duck! I had to take pity on her and take them off! :rotfl:

areese
02-09-2006, 07:13 PM
Such a cute pic! The boots cracked me up! I tried to get Bella to wear them and she was miserable. She walked like a duck! I had to take pity on her and take them off! :rotfl:

Oh he won't wear them either. He was sure he couldn't walk with those things on...he shook them off pretty quickly. At least my sister got a picture with the whole outfit on...but that was the last and only time he wore it :)

Amy, Laika, and Owen