View Full Version : Riley

wawailc
08-20-2008, 12:35 PM
I just found out that my neighbor is going to have to PTS her Yorkie, Riley. Riley was accidently (on purpose) hit with a metal lawn chair by another neighbor. He has herniated a disc, experienced renal failure and a host of other complications. He's only lasted this long because my neighbor is an RN and was able to care for him.

Needless to say, she's ready to murder this guy.

People really ARE scum! As the DLC saying goes "he should DIAF very, very slowly and painfully!

I'd appreciate any rayz you could spare for Riley to make it to the bridge and for his grieving Mommy.

Thank you

Barb
08-20-2008, 12:41 PM
Oh my gosh, that is awful. Sending mega rays to her and her baby Riley. Godspeed sweet Riley, you didn't deserve that.

Tell you neighbor I will be happy to come help get rid of him. That is sickening.

Give her a hug for me - I can't imagine what she is going through. Can she press charges?

oceangirls
08-20-2008, 12:52 PM
I am so sorry for your neighbor! Please send her :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: and :hug99: from people who understand how heartbreaking this must be!

wawailc
08-20-2008, 12:56 PM
This is the woman who supported me when I began my search for my Jacky, and y'all know I'm just daffy about my Jacky!

I'll make sure I tell her that there's a whole host of people out there that care and understand her pain. She's such a strong person, but she's really a wreck right now. Thank doG that her SO is going with her to the vet's.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it and I know Sandy does too.

Jen
08-20-2008, 01:10 PM
I am so sorry to hear about Riley. A shame the wrongdoer cannot be prosecuted for this. :candle:

lotsadox
08-20-2008, 01:32 PM
That is so awful, Iris. :mad3:

Sending :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: and :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: for Riley and his family.

TheDoxieHaus
08-20-2008, 01:45 PM
:bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: to your neighbor!

Anatresia
08-20-2008, 02:18 PM
I'd take it to the police, just in case. What a douchebag. DIAF is right.
:bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for a peaceful crossing and :candle: for Riley.

Patt
08-21-2008, 12:35 AM
I am so sorry for Sandy's loss. I will keep her in my thoughts and I will light a :candle3: for the newest :angel: at the Bridge.

Two Red Smooth's
08-21-2008, 12:41 AM
How horrible...:bigrayz: for Riley and hugs to his Mommy.

as for the other waste of air sucker :wtf2:

Jacqueline
08-21-2008, 01:58 AM
How very sad for her, and Riley. I had one neighbor threaten to hurt my dogs, and he was immediately told he would be shot. I wasn't joking, and he knew it. He has never been near my property, me or my girls since.

Her neighbor has probably made trouble for others before this, and will again. Hopefully it will all come back to him, tho this will not help her or Riley now. Please extend my sympathy, and let her know we all share her sorrow.

Rileybugg
08-21-2008, 02:52 AM
That is so sad. Please give her :hug99: and a :candle3: is lit for Riley. No one will ever hurt him at the Bridge.

wawailc
08-21-2008, 07:13 AM
I told my neighbor that she's got a posse of people throughout the US and Canada that are ready, willing and able to kick some serious butt!

I also told her that she and Riley are in the thoughts and prayers of a LOT of good animal lovin' people out there. She says thank you for all of your good, kind thoughts and prayers.

Sir Waste of Air hasn't stepped foot out of his apartment yet. He's probably scared, and rightly so!

:curse: :mad1:

bsquared
08-21-2008, 09:30 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about this! :hug99: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: !

Alex's Mom
08-21-2008, 09:36 AM
That is so sad. Please give her :hug99: and a :candle3: is lit for Riley. No one will ever hurt him at the Bridge.
Exactly!!! This just makes my heart ache. :candle2: Godspeed, little Riley...

Mama S.
08-21-2008, 09:41 AM
So sad - plenty of love and prayers for Riley and his Mommy.

Tex
08-21-2008, 09:45 AM
Sending tons of coping :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for Riley's family!!!