PDA

View Full Version : Guess What Happened at the Vets???

K2
02-08-2006, 08:52 AM
When we were walking in, this woman was ahead of us with her cat in a carrier. We say hi to each other and she looks at Pippit and says, "I know this dog. Do you live near Crosby Street?" I tell her I used to. She says, she's seen us walking but didn't recognize me~just Pippit. So~he IS famous!!! I thought it was pretty cool!

areese
02-08-2006, 09:02 AM
It IS cool! LOL she must be like me-I recognize dogs but never the people...

Amy, Laika and Owen

LUVMYGUNNER
02-08-2006, 09:10 AM
that is to cool.

JanUet
02-08-2006, 09:19 AM
It is quite funny when you think of it. We know most people by the names of their pets. Our neighbour has 2 big dogs, Red and Cash are their names, do you think I can remember what the hoomans names are? :rotfl:

Same applies here.....I will always think of Tracy as Mrs. Weinerhausen :lol:

K2
02-08-2006, 09:23 AM
It is quite funny when you think of it. We know most people by the names of their pets. Our neighbour has 2 big dogs, Red and Cash are their names, do you think I can remember what the hoomans names are? :rotfl:

Same applies here.....I will always think of Tracy as Mrs. Weinerhausen :lol:

Where I used to live, I could name you all the dogs...but the people??? Nope.

Jill
02-08-2006, 09:25 AM
Ooo, Pippit!!!

I have a vet story that I am going to post in Adoption.

lotsadox
02-08-2006, 09:28 AM
I once had a couple that I would often see when I was out walking my dogs say to me "We almost didn't recognize you without your dogs". Everyone remembers dachsies!

Yolanda
02-08-2006, 09:41 AM
It is always amazing to me how people do remember me because of the doxies. They may not know my name but they know "The dachshund Lady" :rotfl: :rotfl:

Nancy
02-08-2006, 09:44 AM
[QUOTE=tiggermiss]It is quite funny when you think of it. We know most people by the names of their pets. Our neighbour has 2 big dogs, Red and Cash are their names, do you think I can remember what the hoomans names are? :rotfl:

Whew, I thought it was just me! :rotfl:

jenfer
02-08-2006, 10:38 AM
Dogs are definitely more memorable than human. lol. :D

Mama S.
02-08-2006, 10:46 AM
As I like more dogs than people (my DLC family excluded) it's easier to remember puppy names!! GOOO Pippit:cheer2:
Sandi

quavec
02-08-2006, 10:54 AM
It IS cool! LOL she must be like me-I recognize dogs but never the people...

Amy, Laika and Owen

Yep, and I remember the pets names WAY before I can remember the person's name!

Jen
02-08-2006, 01:25 PM
Yes, I know most of the names of the doxies in the neighborhood, but not the owners names.

Pippit is quite memorable, I'm not surprised she remembered him!