PDA

View Full Version : Obedience training

Nancy
02-08-2006, 09:55 AM
I decide to enroll Molly in some obedience training, especially after Saturdays little episode.

Let me explain….

I’m at the pet supply store, and a woman walks in with a French Bulldog (I can’t resist those little faces). So I kneeled down, and was scratching the little guys chin when Molly decides that mommy should NOT be paying attention to anyone except her. So what does she do? She puts her face in the bulldogs face, bites his nose, then jumps on my knee and starts kissing my face!!! :shocked: I was horrified! The owner of the bulldog was not upset, (thank god). I was totally embarrassed!

Classes start tonight, but I guess it’s for just the humans, next week we bring the pooches. And from what I can tell, so far it’s just myself and one other person!

I’ll keep you posted on the spoiled brats progress!

Jill
02-08-2006, 10:01 AM
Yay for the training. :cheer2: Are you going to a Petsmart?

Nancy
02-08-2006, 10:10 AM
Yay for the training. :cheer2: Are you going to a Petsmart?

I'm going to the Petco in Saugus. The Petsmart 2 seconds from my house does training, but I wasnt impressed with the trainer. I took my two Schipperkes to Petco years ago and had a good experience, so I figured I'd just go back there.

JanUet
02-08-2006, 10:17 AM
Sending Good Obedience Learning :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for Molly!
I hope the Lil Bull dog's nose wasn't out of joint after the :love5: bite

jenfer
02-08-2006, 10:25 AM
Yay for training. Good luck and have fun. :)

Lisa
02-08-2006, 01:02 PM
The socialization will do her good. Plus, I know she will do great with the training!

Have fun. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

lotsadox
02-08-2006, 01:08 PM
Obedience training is always a good idea. Have fun! :cheer2: :cheer2: I loved taking mine to obedience.