PDA

View Full Version : My friend's dachshund

Chaotic42
09-08-2008, 11:07 PM
I'm trying to get my friend to join up, but I think that after working 9 hours per day, she doesn't want to be on the computer at home. We work together and she's the one who got me into dachshunds. I thought that it was time that you all witnessed the ultimate puppy. This dog, Sassy, is 6 or 7 now. Behold the puppy to end all puppies:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cf/Dachshund_Puppy.jpg

Patt
09-08-2008, 11:12 PM
Adorable puppy. :hearts: :hearts:

Sophie and Lili's Mom
09-08-2008, 11:19 PM
lol...very cute...but I am afraid that most if not all of us can produce a picture and swear that is the puppy to end all :rotfl:

Lisa
09-09-2008, 07:33 AM
What a cute puppy! I can see why Sassy converted you into one of "us" :EvilLaugh

areese
09-09-2008, 07:44 AM
lol...very cute...but I am afraid that most if not all of us can produce a picture and swear that is the puppy to end all :rotfl:

Yeah...cuz I think this is the puppy to end all puppies...
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c396/scoutyreese/Laika3.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c396/scoutyreese/comfortabledog2.jpg

Otto'sMom
09-09-2008, 08:27 AM

I have no real puppy pics of any of the Anipals. I just have to settle for adult cuteness.

Teddysmom
09-09-2008, 08:35 AM
I have no real puppy pics of any of the Anipals. I just have to settle for adult cuteness.

I hear ya Andrea, I have no puppy pics of my 2 since they were adopted from rescue within the past 2 years; so I have to get my puppy fix from the lovely, wonderful peopple on here who are sweet enough to post the puppy pics :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: .

BTW........VERY cute puppy! I'm in :love9: !!!!

TheDoxieHaus
09-09-2008, 09:38 AM
What a super cute puppy! I can see why you were lured into Doxiedom!!!

Barb
09-09-2008, 09:51 AM
How in the world could you not smile when you see that picture ????? ADORABLE cuteness !!!!

And Amy - Also, ADORABLE cuteness !!!!

I have no puppy pictures either.... Rudy came to me when he was 11 months old.... so the early pictures of him - he was just skinnier !!! Bran came when she was 5...... she is just a little petite thing.... I think she looks like a meerkat !!! Sorry to digress..... :sosad: no puppy pics...

Rae
09-09-2008, 10:02 AM
Alas I have not pictures of HRH as a puppy either.. We think she was 5 or 6 ish when she came to join me, so we too have adult cuteness.

Yes, I missed puppy breaf and all that... but also much of the up all night crying for Mama and chewing trauma...BUT since she was a mill mommy we DID get to work on the wonderful world of potty training together. :drama:

Thanks for sharing the puppy pics... they are too cute for words. Oh, wait, here's one..

SQUEEEEEE!

K2
09-09-2008, 10:19 AM
I don't have pictures of Pippit as a pup either :sosad: So, I have to live vicariously through everyone else's puppy pics.....and I just say....
SQUEEEEEE!!!!!
:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts::hearts:

ebmw1975
09-09-2008, 11:03 AM
I have some pics of Jake when he was tiny but dont have a scanner and Barkly's previous mom sent me 2 pics of him when he was alot younger too. Am so glad I have them but am also sad I can not share them. They are all really bad quality too.

I LOVE seeing puppy pictures! They all are adorable!

Amanda
09-09-2008, 11:07 AM
Ohhh! What a cutie! I'm a sucker for puppies.