PDA

View Full Version : I Got Snuggled!

MomToDolly&Madison
02-08-2006, 07:33 PM
Today, I went with a friend to see a friend of hers at my friend's friend's house. Are y'still with me? Well shut my mouth, when the friend of my friend opened her door, TWO of the sweetest b/t smoothies came out to greet me. They were SO friendly. One (Clover) was a bit on the hefty size but Michele (the hoomom) said that she was just "big boned". Jasmine is a little more tweenerish looking and a tad less friendly but not a lot so. As we sat and chatted, Jasmine kept looking at me from her foot stool and occasionally she would bark at me. Finally, I figured out what she really wanted. She wanted my lap! So I invited her to come on up and she immediately took advantage and snuggled in. Clover, who had been licking my hand, took the cue and also came up to join her sissy in the lap fest. Both were soon SNORING! So there we all were, talking away, but I had the best seat in town and the best of situations, a DOUBLE situation, if you will, and boy howdy, it was NICE

Helen
02-08-2006, 07:40 PM
Oh, sounds like a perfect visit!! :hearts: I think dachshunds are probably the best surprise you can get!

Pokeys Mom
02-08-2006, 07:55 PM
Awwwwww! What a great visit. :hearts:

Mama S.
02-08-2006, 08:31 PM
How wonderful! Chats and snuggles all at once!!! Lucky you!
sandi

areese
02-08-2006, 08:36 PM
o my gosh how sweet is that????? What a nice thing :-)
Amy, Laika, and Owen

Fluffy
02-08-2006, 08:48 PM
SNUGGLE FEST!!!!!!!!! Sounds like a great visit!! :banana:

Laurie' s Dachshunds
02-09-2006, 10:15 AM
:hearts: when that happens!

JanUet
02-10-2006, 08:11 AM
:awww: :awww: You just know your in the right place when the pupperz sit on your lap. Too cute of a story!

I guess you could say they welcomed you with open paws! :hearts:

Yolanda
02-10-2006, 08:30 AM
Did you invite the Mommy to join us?