PDA

View Full Version : Otto's Snack While I Nap

Otto'sMom
02-08-2006, 11:07 PM
I was pretty sleepy when I got home, so I decided to take a quick snooze in the recliner. I had some peppermints from Pizza Hut and Sonic sitting on my little table by my chair and Otto and Grrt at my side. Note I said had. I was barely asleep when the remote fell from the chair and I really didn't pay any notice. I woke up when I smelled peppermints...Otto had opened the wrappers and was helping himself to one after another. I caught him with one in his mouth, and I just couldn't get him to leave it, and I couldn't mean it when I was saying "Leave It" because I was laughing too hard. He then helped himself to the packet of parmesan cheese that came with the pizza, but thankfully missed out on the crushed hot peppers. He smelled pretty good though.

oceangirls
02-08-2006, 11:12 PM
My mom likes those "ice blue" mints, and our cocker Amber used to take the wrappers off the table... every so often she'd get one that still had a mint in it (but I don't think she ever got to keep it). :D

it's funny what tastes good to dogs. Mine ate Tabasco sauce once.:scratch:

Nancy
02-09-2006, 08:20 AM
Well at least Otto had nice breath for a little while!

Otto'sMom
02-09-2006, 08:54 AM
Yeah, I'm happy when he eats the peppermints rather than the poopermints left by Grrrt and the cats. Tidy Cat kisses are NOT Tidy.

Mama S.
02-09-2006, 01:37 PM
sweet smellin kisses from a sweet smelling man!!!!! Of course every guy needs fresh breath to kiss wif!!
Sandi